Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I Have No Water..and I Don't Like It!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For some unknown reason, the water has been off in the area I live in since 11 o'clock this morning. I never realized how inconvient that can be!! I mean, of course, it has been off before but for only a couple of hours at the most. I am beginning to get very irritated...:redboxer: :Angry07: :tongue:
Welll let's see, no water for baths, showers, flushing the toilet, washing hands, washing face, brushing teeth, fixing food, fixing coffee or other drinks...yea I'd say for any amount of time at all that it would be pretty rough.

Hope it comes back on soon PP. Remember, if you pay the bill on time they won't cut it off. Just kidding.
thetribe Wrote:Welll let's see, no water for baths, showers, flushing the toilet, washing hands, washing face, brushing teeth, fixing food, fixing coffee or other drinks...yea I'd say for any amount of time at all that it would be pretty rough.

Hope it comes back on soon PP. Remember, if you pay the bill on time they won't cut it off. Just kidding.

LOL..is that how it works???Confusedhh:
Main water line burst close to where you live. It should be back on.
BurntTires Wrote:Main water line burst close to where you live. It should be back on.

Thanks for the info!!! I just went and checked and IT IS BACK ON!!! :Clap:

Of course, it isn't the clearest of water right now, but it's still water!:thumpsup:
Pirate Pal Wrote:Of course, it isn't the clearest of water right now, but it's still water!:thumpsup:

lol Are you sure?
It just has a little dirt in it........lol
hahah PP.. i wouldn't recommend taking a bath in that. you might come out dirtier than you went in
crazytaxidriver Wrote:hahah PP.. i wouldn't recommend taking a bath in that. you might come out dirtier than you went in

Smile True..true!!!
Blackcat75 Wrote:lol Are you sure?

Good question!!!Confusedhh: Smile
My water usually freezes off in the winter. I hate it when it happens.