Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hazard @ Somerset updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just getting started. Will post as many updates as I can.
Hazard gets the ball first, get a first down on a 4th and inches. QB sneak.
Pass and catch to Olinger, plus a facemask puts the ball at the Somerset 31. Hazard having success throwing, not so much running.
Fumble by Hazard, Somerset recovers at their own 18 yard line. Hazard was moving the ball well on this tough Somerset D.
Lange breaks some tackles on a short pass and gets a big gain to the Hazard 27 yard line.

Somerset fumbles now, Hazard recovers at around the Somerset 30. Looks like these two have picked up where they left off last year so far.
Another fumble by Hazard, Somerset recovers at the Hazard 40. This is crazy so far.

Touchdown Somerset, Lange from 40 out.

Somerset 7 Hazard 0
5:37 left in the 1st quarter
Its a jerking turnover game, but somerset capalizies and score 7-0 somerset.
Yes you read it right, three fumbles so far.
Hazard forced to punt on the ensuing possession, had a long first down called back. Ineligible receiver down field.

Cam Cheuvront returns the punt 60 yards for a TD.

Somerset 14 Hazard 0
3:11 left in the 1st quarter
Hazard needs to wake up...Somerset ready to play. Hazard shooting themselves in the foot with penalties.
End of the first.

Somerset 14 Hazard 0

Hazard looking at 3rd and about a yard on their 40 to start the 2nd quarter. Defense is starting to step it up for the Jumpers but penalties are doing them no favors on this drive.
Somerset holds again, Hazard to punt. Out of bounds, Somerset takes over at their own 19 yard line.
3 and out for Somerset, forced to punt at their own 26. Huge punt to the Hazard 27 yard line.
U listenin Roshambo or there at the game?
Just listening. Unfortunately I'm down in Texas. Don't guess you got to make it either?
3 and out for Hazard now. Somerset returns the punt to their own 40 yard line. Holding on Somerset brings it back to the 29.
Nope got work here in a few hours.
Yep, it sucks. Haha.

Somerset forced to punt. Another nice punt down to the Hazard 19.
TD Hazard, missed PAT

Somerset 14 Hazard 6

2:49 left in the half
Somerset fumbles on the kick off return. Hazard recovers, momentum shifting a bit.
Hazard trying to get B. Jones going.
Field goal is good by Hazard to finish the half. Somerset 14 Hazard 9. Somerset has to get their offense going, momentum is in Hazard's favor right now.
I agree, Hazard starting to get something going. Somersets need started out good but slipping some,, But came up big with just holding hazard to a field goal on that last drive.
^I agree that was huge but the fumble on the kickoff didn't do our defense any favors. I was worried we were going to see a repeat of last years game after that first quarter but both teams cleaned it up in the second.
Yes it was sloppy last year.
FG by Somerset, really a nice goal line stand by Hazard. Somerset needs to get a stop here.

Somerset 17 Hazard 9

Hazard ball on their 43 after the return. 3:43 left in the 3rd.
Somerset gets the stop. Whitaker had a man deep but overthrown. Sounded scary, haha.

Lange takes the fair catch at the 24 for Somerset.
End of third. Somerset 17 Hazard 9, Somerset with the ball on their own 43. 2nd and 9 coming up.
Whitaker must of got a little happy and missed him. defense starting to play a little better for the somerset. Bulldog defense isnt that bad either.
Pages: 1 2