Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brossart vs Dayton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dayton leads 12-7 with 4:09 left in 1st Q
Dayton leads 18-7 with 3:06 left in 2Q
Dayton leads at the half.....18-7
Dayton up 26-7 with 6mins left in 3rd Q
32-7 Dayton minute left in 3rd:igiveup:Confusedtrom:
Dayton up 32-7 with :50 in 3rd Q
Dayton 38-14 with 7:48 left in game
Dayton wins 38-14 final!!!!!!!
Dayton 38 Brossart 14 Final
Didn't see that coming , any details?
DAYTON 38, BROSSART 14 – Senior Dejujuan Walker rushed for 216 yards and three touchdowns to pace the Greendevils.

Freshman quarterback Dylan Adams added a TD pass and scored on a 1-yard run for Dayton, which snapped a 10-game losing streak.

Senior Jacob Elbert led the Mustangs in rushing with 132 yards on 20 carries, junior quarterback Casey Pelgen completed 14 of 23 passes for 189 yards and junior Sean Tieman caught seven passes for 115 yards in the losing effort.

BROSSART 7-0-0-7—14
at DAYTON 12-6-14-6—38
D-Lovell 10 pass from Adams (kick failed)
B-Pelgen 5 run (Cetrulo kick)
D-Walker 46 run (pass failed)
D-Walker 10 run (pass failed)
D-Adams 1 run (Walker run)
D-Walker 14 run (kick failed)
B-Tieman 8 run (Cetrulo kick)
D-Brewer 3 run (kick blocked)

Read more: http://www.kypost.com/dpp/sports/wk3-fb-...z25qfXQTiF
Brossart is soft. They need some hitters.
First home win in 3 Years, just wanted to say I'm proud of my team for doing what they needed to do and Finish! #DevilPride!!
What an embarrassment for Bishop Brossart. These are games you should win:HitWall: Neither team may not win a game the rest of the season.
Dejujuan Wrote:First home win in 3 Years, just wanted to say I'm proud of my team for doing what they needed to do and Finish! #DevilPride!!
nice game and win. Wasn't this only the second win in 3 years?
^ a win is a win

not surprised at the outcome. Dayton is a very physical, smash mouth football team. Brossart is fast, but not big, so when you run the ball with the power Dayton did, it's going to wear out a team like Brossart.
Dejujuan Wrote:First home win in 3 Years, just wanted to say I'm proud of my team for doing what they needed to do and Finish! #DevilPride!!
You played well last night.....I'm looking forward to the Newport game......I expect a similar outcome with the Devils on top!!
Thank you.. And I expect the same outcome too and I've always enjoyed playing Newport since a family member or two have always been on the team. Going into this game I believe if we can slow down my cousin Daylin Garland on D the game is ours, because I take my teams offense over Newports D all day.