Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: City of Seattle Doesn't want a NBA team !
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They city said they didn't want a NBA team no more ! I don't know the cause but I think this is the city of Louisville's chance ! What do you all think ?
It will NEVER happen.
98NCCalum Wrote:It will NEVER happen.

What won't? Them coming to Louisville, or them leaving Seattle? I don't think Louisville's enough of a big time city for an NBA team
Why wouldn't Louisville be a NBA type city ? They have a higher population than Salt Lake City and Orlando ! Plus there is no NBA teams in the tri-state area besides Cleveland and Memphis(there on the other side's of there states).
blackcat_student Wrote:Why wouldn't Louisville be a NBA type city ? They have a higher population than Salt Lake City and Orlando ! Plus there is no NBA teams in the tri-state area besides Cleveland and Memphis(there on the other side's of there states).

Maybe they will end up one, but I just don't think that enough goes on in Louisville to draw enough attention like other cities do. Just my opinion though
Nothing goes on in Louisville ??? What about the Kentucky Derby, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom
blackcat_student Wrote:Nothing goes on in Louisville ??? What about the Kentucky Derby, Six Flags Kentucky Kingdom

I guess so, but I still don't know if it's NBA team material
would like to see the team move to louisville but dont see it happening
they would do alright with attendance for maybe a year or two then it would be over cause they would suck AND there is another more popular basketball team already here in this state... UK baby
I don't see it happening IMO.........but you never know.
I hate the NBA! When there is a football team in town with an NBA city, then move over NBA..and a perfect example in Seattle!
Don't see it happening but it would be nice
Bring Em To L'ville!
^thats the kind of attitude i want to read !
I'd love to c a Nba team come to kentucky.
I would think Cincinnati has a better chance then Louisville, a better tv market. St. Louis, San Diego, and Oklahoma City could be choices.