Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Highlands at Western 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This one should be a barnburner. I'm sure both teams will be mentally ready for this one.
If were talking about Louisville Western Highlands will win by @ least 45.
This game is not worth talking about.
Western has only one hope ...

several flat tires on the Highlands bus.
I don't know what you guys are seeing. Western is a powerhouse and will be a tough matchup for anybody. It will take a complete four quarter effort for Highlands to pull this one out.
27-25 over the past 4 years, hardly a powerhouse! Western lost more than HHS to graduation. Birds may top their 56 to zip win from last year!
Stardust Wrote:27-25 over the past 4 years, hardly a powerhouse! Western lost more than HHS to graduation. Birds may top their 56 to zip win from last year!

We got extremely lucky last year, I mean extremely. There's no hope this year they are going to be angry!
^ I am immune to that. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I am immune to that. Big Grin

I thought you used it for deodorant?
WideRight05 Wrote:I don't know what you guys are seeing. Western is a powerhouse and will be a tough matchup for anybody. It will take a complete four quarter effort for Highlands to pull this one out.

Why HHs schedules them and Mason Co., pure powerhouses!:eyeroll:
Stardust Wrote:^ LOL

[Image: 258Troll_spray2.jpg]

If it only worked, LOL! These guys are the reason some people dislike the hardworking players and staff at HHS.
That's a trip, you keep trying to spray him with troll spray ! Lol !
hop24 Wrote:Why HHs schedules them and Mason Co., pure powerhouses!:eyeroll:

It's not our fault over-hyped western turned out to be a joke and Simon Kenton was too scared to play us.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ I am immune to that. Big Grin

I have a TROLL Swatter.... It's called the

[Image: ban.png]

Button

Righty - :ChairHit: - Dusty
Stardust Wrote:I have a TROLL Swatter.... It's called the

[Image: ban.png]

Button

Righty - :ChairHit: - Dusty

:rockon: Post of the year!
Last decent tune up pre Cov. Cath. We can only hope it's somewhat close so Donovan can get 4 quarter's worth of snaps. Birds big.
lowlands will use their refs like they always do and win big
Highlands by 70.
whackem'n'stackem Wrote:Last decent tune up pre Cov. Cath. We can only hope it's somewhat close so Donovan can get 4 quarter's worth of snaps. Birds big.

Great observation Whackem, Brids might be tempted to play the 1st team through 3 no matter the score.
Stardust Wrote:Great observation Whackem, Brids might be tempted to play the 1st team through 3 no matter the score.

Stardust, He only played one half two weeks ago. His ground game is solid. Birds should work on passing game friday quite a bit to shore up confidence heading into the 21st. I think Seidl will have a huge night. He's fun to watch and we've been shortchanged in that dept. so far.
^ How is Harris doing?
Powerful back.
Get there early. I'm leaving in a half hour.
Highlands by 90.
cannot believe this thread has generated 25 posts lol
Highlands by 120
I'm skipping this game. Look at the time, ticket, food, beverage and gas savings.
Based on the weather report for tonight, I am curious whether Western's field is grass or turf.
All that I can tell you Blue Bird crazies that make the trip:
1) Be ready for the most obnoxious PA announcer in the state. "FFFFFFiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrssssssssttttttttttt Dooowwwnnnnnnn Waaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrriooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssss" in a voice that sounds like a dog trying to bark while choking on his own vomit. (Come to think of it, you all won't be hearing that much)

2) Western MIGHT have 50 people in the stands. Truly a shame for the kids.
Pages: 1 2