Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: X Box 360
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Walmart Supercenter in Belfry had 19 X Box 360 systems in stock this morning if anybody interested. The $399 systems.:thumpsup:
wow..I could never spend 400 on a game system
Ill just wait till project prom to try and bid on one...lol
I think i will go get one. in about a month.. so my brother will have something to go to college on
I know that $400 seems a bit much but I play on Reizvoll's and if anyone is really interested in games it is a good investment. I would recommend it because they will have better games than the PS3's when they come out and the graphics, harddrives, and everything are amazing with the 360. It will be the best gaming system for a while now.
The graphic honestly can't get much better than the 360's!
I bought one back in November and i couldnt be happier with it, the graphics are amazing and the games are really good. I would recommend getting one
They have alot of technicle stuff on it ! It has "great" graphics !
I'm fine with PS2, I don't wanna be playing stuff that's more real than reality
well if u have a 360 you should definitly try Top Spin2...Great game with unbelievable graphics.
So these are better than the PS3's? I want a PS3 when they come out...sooo bad!
Cali I would pick a 360 over a PS3, most would.
I can't play the stupid arcade games on here..much less spend that much money on something that will just frustrate me to no end...lol
I wanna buy one of these some day!
Pirate Pal Wrote:I can't play the stupid arcade games on here..much less spend that much money on something that will just frustrate me to no end...lol

hahah i bet that's not true.. i bet you can game with the best of them lol