Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Daniel Bryan
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had lost interest in wrestling since Mark Henry took time off, but I'm really liking Daniel Bryan now. I usually hate stuff like the hug thing last night but I couldn't stop laughing when Bryan was screaming at Kane saying, "You didn't hug me!". He is funny.
^ I am in complete agreement with you Westie! The Daniel Bryan angle is reaching new heights! He has definitely been the show stealer ever since WM! This team of he and Kane could go down as one of the best ever in popularity. We forget how good Kane is until they let him talk and be something other than a monster! His vignette last week in the Anger Management session was CLASSIC!!!
I knew if he could get a personality he would be big time. It looks like he has got one now, lol.
LOL! I found this video link where he's bragging about being known as "Mr Small Package".

I have to admit, when they first started this "Anger Management" class deal...I facepalmed because I thought it was going to be completely ridiculous.

I mean, yes it is campy...but everyone is having fun with it and the fans love it.

It has been a hidden gem.
Daniel Brian is one of the best , but the hug thing him and elgenerico did the same thing in Ring of Honor it was funny ,, American Dragon is great
Westside, what is up with your signature? I thought you disliked WVU?
Strikeout King Wrote:Westside, what is up with your signature? I thought you disliked WVU?

I lost a bet to Eerie and have to fly this crappy sig for 2 weeks.
^ LOL, too funny
I feel sorry for you Westy