Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Quiz Time.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With all this give and take, it might be good for a little diversion. So, how about a two-part quiz?

1. Who said "A couple of years ago he would have been carrying our bags"?

2, Who was the speaker referring to?
I know! I know! (But I don't want to spill the beans so quickly.) The answer is why I am looking forward to at least one of the DNC speeches.
Let's see if any of the clones can get this one correct.
Maybe we should give the clones a hint.

[INDENT]
Quote:Keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.

(Attributed by various authorities to Sun-tzu, Niccolò Machiavelli, and Michael Corleone in the Godfather.)
[/INDENT]
Do you suppose the speaker of these words "evolved" in regard to his opinion of the subject of his words? Remember. Only Republicans flip flop. Democrats "evolve"- whatever in the world that means.
Another hint, clones. The words were said to a former member of Congress, who was well known for his swimming prowess.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Another hint, clones. The words were said to a former member of Congress, who was well known for his swimming prowess.

Excellent hint.
I just heard the Democrat Convention equated to the bar scene in Star Wars IV (no offense to the Cantina Band). What a perfect analogy.
So who the hell was it?! Lol!
vundy33 Wrote:So who the hell was it?! Lol!

According to the late Tim Russert, Bill Clinton made the remark to Teddy Kennedy about Obama.

Bill also said, in referring to Obama, "A couple of years ago he would have been bringing us our coffee".

Bill will give a fine performance at the convention. He is good. However, it is safe to say tha the doesn't have much use for Obama. And, with the world's number one ego, I feel sure Obams dispises Clinton. But, Obama also needs Big Brother Bill to bail Little Fellow Obama out of defeat. So, since Obama will literally do anything to win, he will super suck up to Clinton.
easy it is bill clinton
^
lol, no he answers after a non lib already has :hilarious:

Where are we finding these people?
I about spit my gatorade out on that one lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
lol, no he answers after a non lib already has :hilarious:

Where are we finding these people?
It's like, now all of a sudden, there is an epidemic of them floating around.
Must be something in the water from a certain spot in the state
nky Wrote:Must be something in the water from a certain spot in the state

Selenium Confusednicker:
I was think mercury since it cause learning problems