Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Middle School teams in SE KY
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who do you guys think are some of the best Middle School teams in this part of the state?? Clay County is 9-1 early, there one loss coming in the first game of the season. I'm anxious to see what you all think.
Paintsville's middle school team is pretty good. They're really young for a middle school team, but their record is 2-2 I think. Johnson Central has a really good middle school team too.
Pupaw Wrote:Paintsville's middle school team is pretty good. They're really young for a middle school team, but their record is 2-2 I think. Johnson Central has a really good middle school team too.
That is something I forgot to mention about Clay's team. 7 starter are 7th graders. Things are looking good baseball wise in Manchester.
Paintsville's got 2 or 3 6th graders. They've got 6 or 7 seventh graders. And 5 eighth graders. I think they play again on Wednesday at home against Perry Co. Central.
June Buchanan has a rlly good middle school team..there record is 1-1 but they have a good cast..only 3 8th graders..mostly 7th graders..they picked up a win against Breathitt 5-1..but lost 6-9 in the las game..they had them down 6-4 but let them come back..but they are good and should have a good season
Morgon Co. County's team defeated Prestonsburg's middle school team 21-0 they had a real good pitcher too. But I don't know there record !
I've heard alot of good things about Paintsville.
I don believe Lawrence Co has a middle school team They play their JV team down as far as 7th grade before that it is league ball
johnson central middle school won the 1st middle school tournment and they return all of there starters excep taylor smith cathcher and jearmyy stacy shortstop but the still have parke and ousley with these to they can make there hole team good i think these two will b gettin a good amount of playing time on varsity this yr