Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville @ Jenkins 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ike Cooter Wrote:Not sure what game you attended. The Paintsville qb ran several times, which were designed runs. I don't know the stats but I would be willing to bet he was the Tigers leading rusher at Magoffin. In order to fix the problems you have to get rid of the problem. BRM :ChairHit:

I may be wrong Ike but I would bet he didnt run it maybe five or six times from what I saw. I never saw the stats either but compared to the Paris game it was way less. As far as the leading rusher thing I have no idea.
MCHSHornets#5 Wrote:I guarantee Kash Daniel (Paintsvile's QB) was their leading rusher against Magoffin but, still didn't have good stats.

I don't believe anyone had good stats for Paintsville, but awesome observation.
Mountain Pride ..I can't belive you are giving this one to Paintsville ...
Jenkins by 2 TD's
Well after a long debate I have decided to forgo my Tigers game tonight to see the game on Pond Creek. Another poster has my mind spinning on a kid I've never heard of.

Jenkins 44
Paintsville 22
Ike Cooter Wrote:Well after a long debate I have decided to forgo my Tigers game tonight to see the game on Pond Creek. Another poster has my mind spinning on a kid I've never heard of.

Jenkins 44
Paintsville 22
I am sure the pond creek game will provide you with alot more entertainment ...You will get your 5 bucks worth I am sure .
Can't make it. Good Luck to my Tigers! Better be ready to play though. Jenkins aint the Jenkins of old. They have improved.
Pages: 1 2