Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ignore Option
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have a new feature for you all BGR faithful where you can ignore those people that you can not stand seeing their posts. lol

Here's what you do... You click on the users name that you want to ignore and in the drop down bo there will be an Add To The Ignore List. Simply click it and never see their posts again.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=2576&d=1346620688]
At the bottom where it says ''Add Spud6 to your ignore list'' THat's what you click.
The ignore feature has always been there, but it really does no good. It still shows that a msg that says a post is "hidden because the person is on your ignore list". To be effective, you shouldn't have to see anything at all that a post is hidden from a person on your ignore list.
this is a wonderful feature by the way
The ignore option is lame. I know you would probably expect that coming from me since I am a dickhead, but it doesn't do anything for the reasons TRV mentioned. Also, people in the thread are likely to be quoting the person on the ignore list since they are probably saying things that are offensive to other posters.

Everyone on this forum should be taken with a grain of salt. We each have our own opinions and different ways of expressing them. No need to get worked up over them. Otherwise, TRV, Vector, Hop24, and others should be on my ignore list.
TheRealVille Wrote:The ignore feature has always been there, but it really does no good. It still shows that a msg that says a post is "hidden because the person is on your ignore list". To be effective, you shouldn't have to see anything at all that a post is hidden from a person on your ignore list.
agreed a better feature would be an eraser option instead of ignore. That way you wouldn't see anything of that poster
^
Im sure something like that is very possible, in fact i know it is.
But, who would want any of the options. I for one dont want to miss a post, especially if someone is directly quoting me or calling me out. JMO...