Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cooper @ Campbell County 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and predictions.
Cooper 27 21.
Cooper by 2 TDs, should be a good game
Cooper 28

Campbell county 7
Camels by 10
Stardust Wrote:Camels by 10

I like the way you think!
This team has confidence, the most that I have seen from players, families and coaches in several years! There is nothing that will shock me with this squad!
Cooper by 10
Camels by 14
Camels by a TD!
Camel's QB is a beast. I saw him play vs Lex Cath and that dude is a man. Not much of a thrower, but watch out when he runs the ball. I don't want to be the free safety trying to tackle him while he's running down hill towards me.
FBfan4life Wrote:Camel's QB is a beast. I saw him play vs Lex Cath and that dude is a man. Not much of a thrower, but watch out when he runs the ball. I don't want to be the free safety trying to tackle him while he's running down hill towards me.

Interesting. If the CC QB is that good of a runner, we will get a good sense of how the Cooper D handles one in anticipation of going against Barker of Conner later in the year.
^ Last year, Cooper completely shut Durham down!
Durham is a different runner now. Last year he would stop before contact, now he runs through it.

CC defense is better too. Huge upgrades at Linebacker and DB's. Walsh brings it.

Durham has also worked on his passing game. Its not great, but he is more accurate. He does'nt force the ball to his favorite guy any more either.
A couple of coaches who live in the same neighborhood in Ft. Thomas. Cooper has the better team this year.
Stardust Wrote:^ Last year, Cooper completely shut Durham down!

I went back and looked at the stats for last year's Cooper/CC game. In a losing effort (and getting shut out), Durham did get over 100 yards. As an addendum to my original point, Cooper allowed less than half of that to Barker in last year's Conner game. Does that make Durham better than Barker?:popcorn:
This should be a great game. The speed of Cooper vs the power of Campbell. In the end Cooper by a TD, 28 - 21.
The game ends up a 3 score win for Cooper. Campbell county beat Milford and Newcath, neither of which are very good. Ncc is downright pathetic.
Wideleft01 Wrote:The game ends up a 3 score win for Cooper. Campbell county beat Milford and Newcath, neither of which are very good. Ncc is downright pathetic.

I know people that coach for Boone County and they tell me Cooper is not that good. Their offense is suspect.

They have a good defense but 3 scores cmon,, man
^ BIGman, you will learn to completely ignore anything that comes from trolls Wink

[Image: 258Troll_spray2.jpg]
^ That's awesome! lol
nkypete Wrote:I went back and looked at the stats for last year's Cooper/CC game. In a losing effort (and getting shut out), Durham did get over 100 yards. As an addendum to my original point, Cooper allowed less than half of that to Barker in last year's Conner game. Does that make Durham better than Barker?:popcorn:

Can you say overated? Great kid, but I think the expectations are too high.
Star, can't wait til you have a troll free site........I have a dream!
^ that means you would be gone too LOL
Hop, Righty might be right.... LOL.
Barker got hurt in 2nd quarter of that game and didn't return so imo comparing the two can be more acturate this year than last. The Jags did a good job containing durham last year . Do that again they win by 14. If not Jags by 3.
Cooper
anyone have a update on this game ?