Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: John Hardin @ Boyle County 9/7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts,and predictions.
This should be a great game. We have some speed and like playing on turf. We know it will be hard to come to Boyle and leave with a win. I really look forward to seeing your facilities.
If Boyle has no passing game they will not beat John Hardin.

JH 34-13
I have read that John Hardin has only 1 starter back on offense,and only 5 back on defense.a week ago i was pretty confident Boyle would win this game with John Hardin having lost so many starters to graduation,but with all the turnovers,and penaltys that Boyle's having i'm not sure they could beat the KY school for the blind right now.
We return 3 all state defensive players. 3 offensive starters. 25 Seniors and a big Jr Class. Most of the seniors have been playing football together since little league. Their 8th grade year they won the first middle school state championship at Bluegrass Middle. We have plenty room to improve but we bring a lot to the table.
5 defensive starters in total returned.
as i said Max preps says JH returns 1 offensive starter,and 5 defensive starters.this is info turned in by JH'S staff.your JV team finished 6-3 last year.info is very easy to come by on any team in KY.
I see that John Hardin and Collins both beat Meade county by comparable scores.Boyle beat Collins 49 to 26 in a game that was not as close as the final score would indicate.Collins scored a couple of late TD'S to tighten it up a bit. i think if Boyle can cut down on turnovers and penaltys they should win this one at home,but if they don't clean thier game up who knows.
John Hardin.
Returning starters on offense. Guard Chris Doss, receivers Jalen Fleming. Wade Holtsclaw. Holtsclaw and Fleming have been moved to HB.
Jack Lambert Wrote:I have read that John Hardin has only 1 starter back on offense,and only 5 back on defense.a week ago i was pretty confident Boyle would win this game with John Hardin having lost so many starters to graduation,but with all the turnovers,and penaltys that Boyle's having i'm not sure they could beat the KY school for the blind right now.

I totally agree, I would have picked Boyle to easily win this game at home at the start of the season, but after seeing the same continued mistakes (turnovers and dumb penalties) the last three games,they do not beat JH unless they correct these problems. In last weeks game, they made dumb penalties that top programs like Boyle do not allow; How many personal fouls did they have? I did not follow Boyle during their streak of 4 straight Championships, but I bet you did not see that happening during that streak. I too am not too impressed with Boyle's QB, but he is not the cause of the team getting beat.
John Hardin by a score
We would be 3-0 if just hold on to the ball. Just play smarter and no turnovers and we'll be fine. Go rebels.
I think Boyle will run the ball at will and beat John Hardin in a high scoring shoot out.
I'm going with John Hardin by a few points in this one, bringing Boyle to 1-3.
I'm going with boyle by a few points in this one, bringing boyle to 2-2.
Boyle has the potenial to be a whole lot better team than they were last year,but the way they're playing ball right now is really hard to watch.I hope French gets things turned around.i know alot of you guys don't always agree with me on here,but if there's one thing i know it's football and i see so much potential with this Boyle team if they can get things straightend out i really believe they can make it to play Highlands again in november.i guess time will tell.
I really don't know who to take in this game. My heart says Boyle County and my head says John Hardin.
John Hardon, big.
John Hardin because they are a better football team.
sstack Wrote:I totally agree, I would have picked Boyle to easily win this game at home at the start of the season, but after seeing the same continued mistakes (turnovers and dumb penalties) the last three games,they do not beat JH unless they correct these problems. In last weeks game, they made dumb penalties that top programs like Boyle do not allow; How many personal fouls did they have? I did not follow Boyle during their streak of 4 straight Championships, but I bet you did not see that happening during that streak. I too am not too impressed with Boyle's QB, but he is not the cause of the team getting beat.

5 straight titles. I agree with everything you said. Boyle County is way too inconsistent and predictable.
If Boyle plays to their capabilities, they can win. If they continue to make turnovers, then JH will win.
John Hardin by 14
I get tired of reading people's negative comments about Boyles QB. The guy handles the option well. Especially the fake or handoff to the fullback. He's taking a lot of unwarranted criticism on here. Boyles problem is poor tackling, lack of team speed, and turnovers. There's also penalties from lack of concentration that could be corrected. If everyone else was doing their job, it would help the QB.
Boyle County 38

John hardin 35
Fast and more athletic personnel. This game will get ugly, if they can't stop the faster athletes, it might be a long and ugly game for????
John Hardin by 10
JH 35
Boyle Co 21
Chorn Wrote:I get tired of reading people's negative comments about Boyles QB. The guy handles the option well. Especially the fake or handoff to the fullback. He's taking a lot of unwarranted criticism on here. Boyles problem is poor tackling, lack of team speed, and turnovers. There's also penalties from lack of concentration that could be corrected. If everyone else was doing their job, it would help the QB.

I agree.... Whittle has made some bad passes, but has also looked good at times. 7 for 9 in the 2 minute drill to lead the Rebs to 2 TD's and a 2pt conversion to tie the game last week. The lack of tackling, giving up big plays, turnovers and penalties have killed the Rebels. Get those fixed and Boyle will still contend and go deep in the playoffs. That being said, the QB always get too much credit when things go good and too much blame when they go bad
Boyle is not the Boyle of days gone by. John Harding wins this game by 2 TD's.
Pages: 1 2