Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: (2) Alabama 41 (8) Michigan 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Whoa, step back there big ten, this is SEC country.

Its amazin how the polls do not just take the top 6 SEC teams and put them 1-6 at the start of the year. It always ends up that way.

They completely embarrassed Michigan in this game. #8? I think not.
Alabama just reloads. They're ridiculous.
^

Aint that the true. Damn Bama looked good.

I smell another title for the SEC! Big Grin
Alabama :notworthy

Man what a football team!
Alabama really laid the hurt on in this one. It seems like every three minutes the fans were chanting SEC lol. Anyone notice how the sportscasters are high on USC when they blow out Hawaii, compare that to the SEC where bama blows out the #1 team in a major conference. That is why this conference wins it every year.
^
Thats why i was sad to see USC come back into the picture.

I personally hate USC, alwas have. But these ESPN guys and announcers like to suck on them some trojans.
Do we play then this year?
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Do we play then this year?

No
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Do we play then this year?

If we did...
it would be a good idea to forfeit lol
Now that we see what the tide can do..The Question is who #1 now???ROLL TIDE!!!
Tide was that good, but Michigan IS THAT BAD!
I dont know about you all but i absoloutly love the downfall of the big 10 or whatever it is now over the last decade.

I hate the pac 13 or whatever as well, but the big 10, along with notre dame use to be college football, and it just cant compete anymore. Makes me very happy.
pac 12.. i think and yeah they arent that strong of a conference.
I don't think Michigan was overrated really, I think it was more of Bama being that good.

As for USC, I've always hated them. I dated a girl from LA in 2009, before they really sucked sucked, and she aggravated the shit out of me about them...that inspire it I think. But now, we have a Kentucky boy starting at MLB for them, so I try to like them until he's gone. Besides when they play Oregon, Arizona and SEC teams, of course.