Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: We have set a new record!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Most users ever online was 1,883, Today at 12:01 AM.

Broke the old record from last year by over a thousand.

It just keeps growing...
Wow!! The postings after football games!!!

Go BGR!!!
What is the new record?
Hmmmmm.......thinking..........1883????
Confusednicker:

Sorry...you have to know how to read RIUTG...his verbage is questionable and his spelling is, well.....you know.
By the way, there are only 850+ active members. How can you post as a "guest"?
Granny Bear Wrote:By the way, there are only 850+ active members. How can you post as a "guest"?

You can not. This use to be an option but many members was abusing the option to cause problems against rules.

However BGR has and always will be 100% completely free. For any guest viewing you can register here

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/register.php

I know this may be a touchy subject but I'm curious. How are we doing compared to the "other" site? Are we running them in the ground?
WideRight05 Wrote:I know this may be a touchy subject but I'm curious. How are we doing compared to the "other" site? Are we running them in the ground?

Other Sites? There is no others.
^ I guess we have done so well that we have wiped that "other" site off the map. Big Grin
WideRight05 Wrote:I know this may be a touchy subject but I'm curious. How are we doing compared to the "other" site? Are we running them in the ground?
You mean the "site that shall not be named" oh their just a bunch of farmers over there trying to sell their "milk"
^We probably are beating them in total views but losing to them in registered posters. Who knows, we may be in the lead.
^ don't know haven't been back since I was banned a few years ago
Shocking that you was banned from there .
nky Wrote:^ don't know haven't been back since I was banned a few years ago

Me either! I am so glad The Ru banned me.

:yeah:
nky Wrote:^ don't know haven't been back since I was banned a few years ago

I like the way you think nky :1:
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Shocking that you was banned from there .
I know. Just because I called a few people out who were running a scam trying to set up an April Fools joke that was cruel and not funny . Just so happened to be the ones running the place under "assumed" names but oh well................
Yay!!!
Trust me, we kill there numbers every day, especially when there milking
That's how BGR Rolls!!!!! :wenumber1:Thumbs:
Why buy the cow when this milks free!

Ran them in the ground a longggg time ago.