Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: I got an interview!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I got a call for an interview tomorrow at 1:00 at Shoe Show in P-burg. i'm excited, nervous the whole ordeal...I've never done anything like this so it'll be interesting to see how I do but hopefully I'll come out of it with a job so wish my luck! :Thumbs:
good luck! i hope ya get it!
Good luck just be calm and it will be fine.
Good luck
I could have got hired at Shoe Show in Paintsville. I didnt feel like wearing a button up and a tie everyday. Good luck.
good luck, just relax!
lol..this is were practical living kicks in...good luck!!
airball3 Wrote:I could have got hired at Shoe Show in Paintsville. I didnt feel like wearing a button up and a tie everyday. Good luck.

how long ago was this, they dont make them wear ties now. I've seen them wear tshirts but they mainly wear dress clothes like a polo's and stuff. I could have gotten a job there while i was in hs but i choose to work at foodcity in stead (i regret this) but oh well!
Good luck. Just be yourself, and you will be fine. :Thumbs:
Good luck! Hope it goes well!
Congrats!
Well i'm back from my interview...it went great. The guy asked me when i could start and I told him anytime and he asked me if I was fine with starting out at $5.15. He said that he'd call within the next coupld days and let me know. I have no idea what I'd be wearing if I get the job...the guys had on buttons-ups and ties and i only saw 1 girl and i didn't pay attention to what she had on cause I was so nervous.

Balla had an interview today too, her's was at the Dollar Tree in Prestonsburg...while she was waiting on me to get out on mine she went an applied and they took her straight in.
Ahh lord. Prestonsburg will never be the same with you two working here. Smile
Heck BCF4L if you was still in the plaza we would have a BGR reunion there lol
Hope that it turns out well for both of you.
Thankx...i'm hoping I get a call back from them telling me to come in... I told him I could start anytime so...I've got my fingers crossed...
Good luck I hope you get it I'm trying to find a job close to the house and it's almost impossible
OK, how did it go? Good I hope.
Hope you guys get the jobs
Well...I'm still waiting...lol....I'm hoping I get it...if not then can ANYONE help me get a job??? Preferably in the plaza but I'll take one anywhere in P-burg.
UKGIRL, it's HARD to find a job up there lemme tell ya. That's why I moved on to Pikeville and Prestonsburg.
Congrats
good luck
SE04 Wrote:how long ago was this, they dont make them wear ties now. I've seen them wear tshirts but they mainly wear dress clothes like a polo's and stuff. I could have gotten a job there while i was in hs but i choose to work at foodcity in stead (i regret this) but oh well!

Over the summer, Thats the only reason I didnt take the job. I like to dress up, but not a tie everyday of the week.
Being employed is overrated
football05 Wrote:Heck BCF4L if you was still in the plaza we would have a BGR reunion there lol
Ain't that the truth.
The new Food City in Prestonsburg is hiring clerks, cashiers and floral help...
JC Penney is hiring. I think they're really in need of some help.
I hope it works out for you DT!