Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Romney vs. Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Stardust Wrote:Whoa, whoa, whoa - This BS stops now! If you guys want to go to the outhouse and piss on each others socks, then you are going to do it outside of these threads! I've heard enough complaints about stupid comments in the political threads, now I get it! Clean this garbage of personal attacks up immediately, or vacations will be granted free of charge! This is stupid!

I guess I might need a little help understanding what you're talking about. Was this a corporate trip to the woodshed, or was it aimed at one side of the political fence?
TheRealThing Wrote:I guess I might need a little help understanding what you're talking about. Was this a corporate trip to the woodshed, or was it aimed at one side of the political fence?

This is to everyone on the site - Stop the individual name calling BS! Fight to everyone's hearts content! Liberals and Conservatives can say whatever they want about the topic at hand, but getting down to calling each other names like grade schoolers is ending for all! I hate Obama's politics, but because I disagree with another members view and can't get them to see my side does NOT allow me to call them an idiot! This is not targeted to AN individual, or a COUPLE of individuals, but to ALL Members!

Like I said, have at it! Call out the other parties believers, but let's do it in a sense that is not using fake names to call another person with a fake name something derogatory! This is not Mall Cop BS, but it is going to end the individual name calling by all! Myself included!:HitWall:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Go ahead and make my day, Dusty. It sounds like RV has run whining to the moderators again after getting his feelings hurt. If not, then he would have come to you crying again soon.

When moderators create clone accounts and start screwing around with people's avatars, it is time to move on. You can issue me one of those perma-bans if you want. Either way, I will not post here again.

Don't take my comments personally, Dusty. I have enjoyed our basketball debates and have no complaints about what you do here but I prefer a moderated format with more balanced political threads.

With that said, I will bid all of you all a good-bye and good luck.

P.S., Wilt Chamberlain was the most dominant player in NBA history.
Don't bring me in this, I didn't run to anybody, as Dusty can attest. I haven't even been reading this thread much, since my last post(#90).
i started a thread that has run several pages i am awesome
:ChairHit:Better listen to Dusty[YOUTUBE="Laying down the Law"]k5a8NHgZkPY[/YOUTUBE]:argue:
WideMiddle03 Wrote:i started a thread that has run several pages i am awesome

And we were all offended.:biggrin:
^ no doubt about it.................. there's a great line from Billy Madison but I don't want to offened anyone
oh what the heck
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
nky Wrote:^ no doubt about it.................. there's a great line from Billy Madison but I don't want to offened anyone
oh what the heck
Mr. Madison, what you've just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

LOL, now there's a line of rationale I could get used to! As I think about it, that quote would have looked great hanging up behind the speakers at this years DNC, LOL
They could use we speak to imaginary people at the rnc. Then follow it up with, their the only people that trust us.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:They could use we speak to imaginary people at the rnc. Then follow it up with, their the only people that trust us.

You really are hooked on the kool-aide. It's okay, Clinton isn't running for office, but even if he was most folks know about his predilection for bending the truth. The over the top support for him was expected. After all, he's the father of modern day social justice adherents. Even though he moderated to the right to get reelected, he more than made up for it in the eyes of the left by having a shoddy personal life. The most extreme of the extreme left was in attendance. Sure they're going to go ga-ga when Clinton gets up there and distorts the truth, again.

If you feel encouraged by the attendance at Time Warner Arena, just remember, the number of those attending was around 55,000 fewer than was expected. And it's hard to say how many of those that did attend, arrived via the same mechanism which spawned the big crowds of protesters up in Wisconsin. Speaking of which, if the dems movement is so dynamic, and with the full force of organized labor behind the democrat, why was Scott Walker able to whip Barrett 53% to 46%? Up until very recently Wisconsin was considered a safely blue state. Now not so much. Like the sign on Clinton's desk said, "It's the economy stupid!"

Maybe Obama can win with 37% of the US workforce sitting unemployed at home, with no relief in sight, and maybe he can't. I know the demonstrators, big labor union bosses and the democratic legislators behind the recall in Wisconsin, couldn't get it through their head that Wisconsin voters elected Scott Walker and, unwilling to face that reality they pressed on anyway, squandering millions of hard earned union employee dues dollars for nothing. All they got for their trouble was a foretaste of what is going to happen November 6, 2012. But hey, for right now let them party.
Bob Seger Wrote:And we were all offended.:biggrin:

you aren't looking at things with an open mind and you need to learn tolerance
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Go ahead and make my day, Dusty. It sounds like RV has run whining to the moderators again after getting his feelings hurt. If not, then he would have come to you crying again soon.

When moderators create clone accounts and start screwing around with people's avatars, it is time to move on. You can issue me one of those perma-bans if you want. Either way, I will not post here again.

Don't take my comments personally, Dusty. I have enjoyed our basketball debates and have no complaints about what you do here but I prefer a moderated format with more balanced political threads.

With that said, I will bid all of you all a good-bye and good luck.

P.S., Wilt Chamberlain was the most dominant player in NBA history.
That didn't last long. Willpower(remember that one?) problem?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5