Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wooden Bat Classic @ East Ridge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone heard any scores??
East Ridge beat Cordia 14-4 , and Phelps beat Betsy Layne 8-5.
Phelps won the tourney... congrats!!!
any homeruns hit in this one?
haven't heard... great games from what I did hear though!!! Big Grin
cuzin Wrote:any homeruns hit in this one?

No, except for one inside the parker.
Basehit35 is correct, only a inside the Park by East Ridge's Andrew Robinson I believe
con. Phelps
Ya know... the bad thing about this win (Nothing bad about winning Smile, is that there were newspapers over at East Ridge..... do you think Phelps got ONE word put in the paper about winning this tourney?? I think it's a crying shame the way the newspapers cover the "elite" on THEIR list and tend to forget that there are kids in the other parts of the county who DO have newspapers delivered to their homes BUT never have a good word about them in it. Sorry to spout off but it ticks me off!!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Ya know... the bad thing about this win (Nothing bad about winning Smile, is that there were newspapers over at East Ridge..... do you think Phelps got ONE word put in the paper about winning this tourney?? I think it's a crying shame the way the newspapers cover the "elite" on THEIR list and tend to forget that there are kids in the other parts of the county who DO have newspapers delivered to their homes BUT never have a good word about them in it. Sorry to spout off but it ticks me off!!!!

Yea, I know what you mean
Good Job to Phelps:Clap:
Thanx!!!
phs1986 Wrote:Thanx!!!

What is your all's record so far?
I think 9-4.... don't quote me though!!! Big Grin
Well it seems Phelps is doing pretty good this year
GREAT bunch of kids.... they work hard but they ARE kids!!! Thanks for the compliment~~~~
I am from East Ridge, and I must admit it - Phelps isnt the average phelps team this year. They are stepping up, and I'm glad to see it that people wont see them as the team to play on Senior Night.
They can be rather "noisy" when they wanna make some!!! LOL.... They are a good team and I just wish they would get the credit that they deserve. Last year took a lot outta these kids. They KNEW that they got done dirty and it hurt them! They worked hard!!! Thank you so much for your comment... Us Phelps people appreciate it!!! Big Grin