Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Belfry 3 East Ridge 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Bit of another shocker for East Ridge. According to KHSAA website, they lost to Belfry last night 3-2 (11-25, 26-24, 25-19, 9-25, 15-13) AT East Ridge. Any East Ridge fans want to chime in? Wasn't there, obviously, I was at the All A tourney, so what happened?
Something is off. They didn't look right against Paintsville Saturday, they didn't look right last night against Belfry, although the two sets they won were dominating. Not really sure what's going on. I stand by they're #2 in the region, just in some kind of funk right now.
BBN4EVER Wrote:Something is off. They didn't look right against Paintsville Saturday, they didn't look right last night against Belfry, although the two sets they won were dominating. Not really sure what's going on. I stand by they're #2 in the region, just in some kind of funk right now.
Agreed. All teams go through those. Some early, some middle of season, and some at the end. If they're going through one, good that it happens now, I suppose. Was looking on Maxpreps for their stats, had not been entered yet this morning when I looked. Sometimes that tells the whole story. Belfry, while not a dominant team, has been fairly consistent this year, that makes them a scary opponent for anyone having an off night.