Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Nextle Cup/Busch Series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is the drivers from the Nextle cup series taking regular Busch drivers chances away from getting in the Nextle cup series ? And do you all think that the Nextle Cup drivers should be driving in the Busch series ? The last regular Busch driver to win a Busch race was Jeff Green(Kentucky Native) in august of 2005 !:1:

This is a problem that all Busch Drivers are against and don't want any Nextle Cup drivers driving in the Busch Series.:argue: Yes it dose bring more fans to the Busch race when the nextle cup drivers are in it but I just don't think they should be driving in the busch series.
I dont think that Nextel Drivers should drive in Busch unless they are goin to run a full season of Busch. And Jeff Green runs nextel cup full time David Green is the one who runs Busch full time
Well, David Green was the last Busch Driver to win at a Nextle/Busch series Track !
I think it gives the Busch guys more competition. It makes them better in the long run cuz we all know most Busch Series drivers promote to Nextel Cup. So if they get practice against them now, then once they get into Nextel Cup they will have an advantage and a better shot at winning a race as a rookie or sophomore.