Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Who wins the Superbowl this year?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, we're nearly at the beginning of the season...who's your start-of-the-season Superbowl picks, and who wins it?

I have Bears-Patriots. What say you?
Packers > Patriots
Im going to comment with my heart and not my mind lol. after struggling through a rough start to the season, Saints rally behind their leader and the best QB in the Nfl, pull off a giants-like run, and at the end of the day, Drew Brees and the people of New Orleans get superbowl number 2.
Ravens
I hope the Texans but I have never trusted Matt Schaub.

I will say the Packers will defeat the Patriots.
^^I actually almost picked the Texans instead of the Pats...
^Matt Schaub has the physical tools, arm and accuracy to be an elite QB in this league. Many seasons he has even had Pro-Bowl numbers. However, like Romo, he has ignorant moments on the field and doesn't have an ounce of leadership in him.

I think Arian Foster provided the leadership last season because he has the attitude, talent and now the solid consistent success to command a following. If T.J. Yates can win Houston a playoff game, how much SHOULD Matt Schaub be able to to?
This is too hard to pick lol

Packers and Patriots are the favorites...

but someone always gets hot and comes through at the end of the season.

I'll pick my Pats because they always have a shot to go deep.
As everyone has said already, coming into the season, it's hard to go against the Packers and the Patriots as the best teams in the league.
detroit lions. they take the next step this year
vundy33 Wrote:So, we're nearly at the beginning of the season...who's your start-of-the-season Superbowl picks, and who wins it?

I have Bears-Patriots. What say you?

Gosh I hope you are right...
Texans over the Gmen
Eagles over Ravens.
I just got one thing to say: THANK GOD FOOTBALL IS BACK BABY!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOO
Ravens over Denver
strikeout king Wrote:i just got one thing to say: Thank god football is back baby!!!!!! Wooooooooo

yes!!!
Againstme! Wrote:Ravens over Denver
Don't think that will happen since both are in the same conference.
Its hard to say there are a few good teams out there, but ill go with the Pats, and thats cause they got a good draft pick in Upshaw to go with Spikes and made a few more key moves to help them out on defense. But I also think if Vick can stay healthy the eagles can do some damage too.
I mean Hightower lol. Upshaw is with the Ravens.
^
Whos that pretty girl dressed up like a football player?