Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Frankfort @ Green Co.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Should be a great game. Who ya got? I got Green by 6
Pulling he Panthers. Coming off a big win at Rock I hope their heads are not to high in the sky and able to stay focused.
Should be a good game Frankfort is a top 5 Class A school and bring is around the edge of a top 10 2A school. First time in history that these 2 teams have meet.
Frankfort 45 Green Co. 34
Frankfort by 15
I'm also going with Franfort by 2 scores.
42-28
Green Co
I think Frankfort by 2 TD's at least. Frankfort is fast, fast, fast. Not just one player either. They also have #22 (looks like Jarrod Lorenzen) throwing the ball. Their defense is not that great but their offense is spectacular. It will be a high scoring game.
Defense is what makes Frankfort go. I think Green county will be sound this game will be a good on I think. FHS wins in a tight one.
Frankfort seems focused, I will take Frankfort by 2 TD's.
Franfortt 48- green co 21
This should be a very interesting game and Green Co. has a chance to shock the state it seems.
Pigskinman53 Wrote:This should be a very interesting game and Green Co. has a chance to shock the state it seems.
I am not sure that if Green were to win it would "shock the state" I am not to sure that they aren't the favorites. I would think the game being there at Green and the past of green in recent years, that they would be highly thought of in this one....
coach4life Wrote:I am not sure that if Green were to win it would "shock the state" I am not to sure that they aren't the favorites. I would think the game being there at Green and the past of green in recent years, that they would be highly thought of in this one....

I would be surprised if this is not a good game. Green Co. is young and will improve as the season goes by. Do not know much about Frankfort beyond their scores.
Going with Frankfort in this one. I hear they are F A S T and that they are also F A S T. In A football that can give you a chance to win the big one with a couple of breaks.