Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Child Killed in Apparent Bobcat Accident
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
An young Harrison County child dies in a terrible accident involving a Bobcat earth moving vehicle.

Details are still sketchy, but we do know that a father was opening the machinery and somehow backed over his 8 year old son who was riding his bike.

The child was pronounced dead at the scene by the Harrison County Corner. The case is being investigated by the Harrison County Sheriff's office.
This is a parent's absolute worst nightmare. My thoughts and prayers go out to this family and this father. I would not wish this to happen to my worst enemy.
What a tragic accident!! My heart goes out to the family I could not imagine the guilt of killing your own child. I will be praying for them.
Terrible news prayers for the family.
I would not be able to ever live if I was the one responsible for killing my child...or any child for that matter.

God Bless them all...
BelfryPride Wrote:I would not be able to ever live if I was the one responsible for kinning my child...or any child for that matter.

God Bless them all...

Especially on something as stupid as that
Another sad story....
very sad!!Sad
I don't think I could live with myslef. Such a tragedy. Prayers for the family.