Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Saints are coming, The Saints are coming
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The New Orleans Saints are coming to Cincinnati, but not for a game against the Bengals.
The Saints announced Monday that the team is leaving for Cincinnati Monday afternoon to get out of the path of Tropical Storm Isaac and continue to practice for their final preseason game.
The Saints will practice at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati on Tuesday and Wednesday, and finally depart on Wednesday for Nashville, Tenn. They are scheduled to play the Tennessee Titans Thursday at 6 p.m.
The Saints will come back to New Orleans immediately following the Thursday game.

Read more: http://www.wcpo.com/dpp/sports/football/...z24mY5pvFs

Who dat baby
Where is Cincy going to practice? Or are they done with preseason?
The Saints will practice at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati on Tuesday and Wednesday,
I wonder why they are going to Cincinnati when they could go to Texas or Tennesse.
"I think their organziation feels comfortable (with the Bengals) and (Saints owner) Mr. Benson and Mike (Brown) have a great relationship," said Marvin Lewis. "Logistically, it works out well."
The Saints practiced in Cincinnati in 2007 the days leading up to preseason game at Paul Brown Stadium.