Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: WWE Stars Talk About Triple H’s Appearance Tonight, Ted DiBiase Battling Pneumonia &
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ted DiBiase tweeted over the weekend that he is currently battling a case of pneumonia. DiBiase is at his home in Mississippi and won’t be attending this week’s WWE RAW or SmackDown shows.

- Diamond Dallas Page will be appearing on Bubba The Love Sponge’s radio show this afternoon to discuss his yoga program.

- Several WWE Superstars have commented on Triple H and what he will say at tonight’s WWE RAW, including:

Chris Jericho: “Heard HHH future will be addressed on #Raw tonight. My advice to him is, it’s better to go out on your own terms…and go out swinging!”

The Miz: “Hey Milwaukee listen to @FM1021 right now. I’m on air bright and early getting ready for #Raw what will Triple H do? ”

Natalya: “Excited for Raw!!! But I’m really curious to see what Triple H is gonna say tomorrow. #gameover?Sad “

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-stars-talk-a...onia-more/
The Game isn't over just yet!
Everyone that watched Raw and heard what Triple H said don't start crying (if your a HHH fan) it's all apart of the storyline I promise you will see HHH again