Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Wreck on 23
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
does anybody know who was in the wreck on 23 at the top of Holiday Inn hill? a truck went across the road and hit the mountain.. it was a really bad wreck.. they ended up flying somebody out
I was in Prestonsburg tonight I didn't hear anything about it....Hope everyone is OK.
What is it with Holiday Inn hill? Seems like every month there is a bad wreck. I think it's a death trap or something.
I don't travel that way, I go thru Lancer to by pass it.
The highway holds water really bad in somes sections.
this was at the top of the hill across from First Choice Auto.. the went across the four lane and straight into the mountain.. i dont know if something happened to them to cause them to wreck or what
I really do not see how all these vehicles keep wrecking on Holiday Inn Hill ! I drive up and down at least once a week and I never have come close to losing control or anything like that !
blackcat_student Wrote:I really do not see how all these vehicles keep wrecking on Holiday Inn Hill ! I drive up and down at least once a week and I never have come close to losing control or anything like that !
Don't jinx yourself.