Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: How is Pineville getting kids paper work so they can play!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Bart Elam got some strings or what? Pineville will be tough to beat
Don't know, But I bet UpTheGut will have something to say about it. Middlesboro don't need those troublemakers. Even if they are 18 years old or older.
You will be warned, one time and only one time only.
It seems to me that the schools in Bell Co. have always had a "choice policy". Any kid in the county can go to any school in the county without getting any flack from the other schools. I think that all the Hughett kid needs is to be released from Middlesboro as long as he has the required number of credit hours for the class he is entering and did not participate with the football team at M'boro. Sometimes in counties like Harlan Co. it can take a week or two for a transfer to be released from either the city or the county just to slow up the process. Such is the case with Cory Chorak who transfered from the county to the city. He came to the city early last week and to my knowledge has still not been released yet. If it is possible for a kid to take his release papers to the school and have them signed and returned back to thier new school in the same day,then why does one school or another say that it is thier policy to mail the forms and then take two or three weeks to get it done and then only after the kid's parents push the process? Been there,done that. I know that no school likes to give up good players but they are kids and they deserve to be able to play without all the hold ups if they are a legitimate transfer and that goes for the city as much as for the county. If a kid has to wait two weeks to be released and then has to wait out the number of practices required by the KHSAA then it could take up to five weeks when it could have only took three or less. Let the kid's play if they are a legitimate transfers.
IT's not what you know, but who you know.