Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is Everybody Going To Church This Sunday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have sunrise service at 6:00 am then regular church service at 11:00 am! This is my most favorite time of the year next to Christmas.We get to hear how our lord arose on that third appointed morning to go and set on the right hand of god to have intercession for all of us! Jesus said "In my house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you.I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you.I will come again and receive you unto myself;that where I am,there ye may be also".This is from Luke chapter 14 versus 2 & 3. I wish each and every member a very peaceful and joyable weekend. With a promise like that we all should smile!!!!!:Thumbs:
im goin to church like i try to do atleast 2-3 times a month but im not sure if im goin to ur sunrise or not...
Im going to church.
Ill be at church this sunday, just like every other sunday. thats the place we need to be on sunday mornings! I love to sing at church...
I normally don't go just because I think that Church is good, but religion is about you and your relationship with God, and I think that making a belief structure out of it is wrong, but I'm going just because I think some days are worth observing
I'm going, I think a few of the other cowboys will probably be there too.
corndog23 Wrote:thats the place we need to be on sunday mornings! I love to sing at church...

I agree with you, I sing often in church too it's just a great feeling when u know what ur singin about!
I'll be there.
I won't be there... I haven't been to church in like 4 years. That doesn't mean that i don't believe...I do...very much so but for some reason actually attending a church on a regular basis or on any basis has just never been of any interest to me.
I should go and want to but I probably wont, no one to go with and no church close that I feel right at I guess