Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Red Lobster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My favorite restaurant, EASILY. It used to not be good, just re-heated stuff and all, but now, I love it. Granted, I am a lil on the chubby side (my bill alone was like $40 today), but I ate a thing of crab legs, three lobster tails, two orders of fried shrimp, and a baked potato (I think that's all). I could have still gone longer.
Red Lobster is one of my favorite places also. Definitely the best place for seafood. I used to eat there at least twice a week when I lived in Lexington.
I do live in Lexington and have only ate there once since living here....I just dont like it that much, but each to his own I guess...
BCF4L Wrote:Red Lobster is one of my favorite places also. Definitely the best place for seafood. I used to eat there at least twice a week when I lived in Lexington.

I'd eat there twice a day everyday if I could.

alfus21 Wrote:I do live in Lexington and have only ate there once since living here....I just dont like it that much, but each to his own I guess...

Because you don't like seafood or because you just don't like it from there?
I've ate there a few times. I like seafood but Long John Silvers is good enough for me. I really don't go wild with it, just fish or shrimp and stuff. The beer battered fish from Red Lobster is really good.
thetribe Wrote:I've ate there a few times. I like seafood but Long John Silvers is good enough for me. I really don't go wild with it, just fish or shrimp and stuff. The beer battered fish from Red Lobster is really good.

I'm that way with everything, I can't just have "this is good enough," I gotta go all-out (usually)
BFritz Wrote:Because you don't like seafood or because you just don't like it from there?

I love Seafood more than anything, but I only get it close to the ocean otherwise I just don't feel it's worth getting...
I like the biscuits
alfus21 Wrote:I love Seafood more than anything, but I only get it close to the ocean otherwise I just don't feel it's worth getting...

That's the way I used to be but Red Lobster has had some great seafood in recent times (at least the one up here)
when i lived in mass there was this little restaurant beside the river that had the best seafood anywhere.. after eating that stuff like LJS, and Red Lobster just doesn't taste as good..
Red Lobster is good but I like The Outback better.I'm More of steak lover than seafood lover!!!
I haven't ate at a red lobster in a while.
Never been.
BurntTires Wrote:Never been.

I highly advise you to give it a try:Thumbs:
Blackcat75 Wrote:I haven't ate at a red lobster in a while.

I'm going to make it a common thing (granted, I can't drive or anything, but I'm going to try to get out there a lot
cardsfan Wrote:Red Lobster is good but I like The Outback better.I'm More of steak lover than seafood lover!!!

Do people go in the football threads just to say that they like basketball more than football?
cardsfan Wrote:Red Lobster is good but I like The Outback better.I'm More of steak lover than seafood lover!!!
This is why I said Red Lobster is ONE of my favorites. Outback is my all time favorite place to eat.
I may go this weekend and try the Admmiral's feast I think it's called.
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I may go this weekend and try the Admmiral's feast I think it's called.

Ultimate Feast is what I get, I highly recommend it!!!
I LOVE Red Lobster. Everytime my family goes to Lexington or Hunington we eat there.
This past week i went to Joe's Crab Shack...Funnest place ever and they have awesome food!!...i had crab stuffed shrimp and a lobster tail!...Great
Johnny Ringo Wrote:I like the biscuits

I like their 2 B's. Biscuits and Bars!!!!!