Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Covington Catholic 54 Dixie Heights 0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
2 up 2 shutouts for the Blue-Colonels. Any scared Bird fans yet?
hop24 Wrote:2 up 2 shutouts for the Blue-Colonels. Any scared Bird fans yet?

Campbell Co and Dixie? Nope.
Whew, Camels made their game with CCH respectable in comparison to this one
Nice going Colonels....With a Sprite that will not die................
^ id be plenty motivated to play for a sprite that doesn't expire

is covcath that good or dixie that bad? or both
^ both
congrats to CC, i am going to be maybe 1st one to say this,last yr CC gave Highlands all they wanted , i say this year they beat them...
^ nope Cuppert, you are not even the 20th to say it on here Wink It's been bantered a lot. But I have changed my tune after what HHS has done over the last two weeks. CCH would not have done what HHS did to Scott Co. CCH does not have the defense to stop the Birds. I've seen CCH dominate my team last week. They are 2A along with Lex Cath 2B behind HHS.
Dang...
Stardust Wrote:^ nope Cuppert, you are not even the 20th to say it on here Wink It's been bantered a lot. But I have changed my tune after what HHS has done over the last two weeks. CCH would not have done what HHS did to Scott Co. CCH does not have the defense to stop the Birds. I've seen CCH dominate my team last week. They are 2A along with Lex Cath 2B behind HHS.

if CovCath controls the clock and slows the game down, they could beat highlands. a short passing game can do that
toussaints Wrote:if CovCath controls the clock and slows the game down, they could beat highlands. a short passing game can do that

I respect your knowledge of the game and the NKY area greatly, but I disagree.

HHS has turned into a quick strike team. I'm not so sure that CCH's D is capable of slowing the Birds ability to score quickly down. CCH does rely on short passing, which could burn time off the clock. But HHS does not need much time, thus if the Birds jump out with a 2 score lead, CCH will have to air it out, and that is when the game turns up the tempo! Once that happens, the Colonels are toast!
What a suprise lol:biglmao:
What class is CovCath?
Mountain Wrote:What class is CovCath?

4A
WOW! CovCath is looking good!
Same ole Dixie, nothing has changed.
Stardust Wrote:I respect your knowledge of the game and the NKY area greatly, but I disagree.

HHS has turned into a quick strike team. I'm not so sure that CCH's D is capable of slowing the Birds ability to score quickly down. CCH does rely on short passing, which could burn time off the clock. But HHS does not need much time, thus if the Birds jump out with a 2 score lead, CCH will have to air it out, and that is when the game turns up the tempo! Once that happens, the Colonels are toast!

This...
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:WOW! CovCath is looking good!

They should, they have not played a good team yet

Nope. If Cov Cath does this to a high school team, we might actually be concerned about having to punt a time or two against them.

If CovCath doesn't find a running game, the score will closely resemble last year's playoff game. 79 yds. rushing isn't going to cut it against Highlands. Bir is good, but you can't let Highlands catch you one dimensional.

not scared, excited. for the rivalry to be a fun game to watch. its been pretty close the last couple years, but this year they might add to the Highlands v Cov Cath insta-classic library this year.