Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Favorite Wrestler of All-Time?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I'm gonna have to go with the limousine ridin', jet flyin', kiss stealin', wheelin' dealin' son of a gun!

WOOOOOOO!!
Im gonna have to go with STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN t(-_-t)

AUSTIN 3:16
As a youngster..... Hulk Hogan / The Ultimate Warrior

Teenage.... Stone Cold Steve Austin

Adult... The Undertaker
Pulp Fiction Wrote:As a youngster..... Hulk Hogan / The Ultimate Warrior

Teenage.... Stone Cold Steve Austin

Adult... The Undertaker

:theman:
How could i forget balls mahoney?

balls balls balls
Jerry Lawler, Jake Roberts, MickFoley
Shoulderblock73 Wrote:Jerry Lawler, Jake Roberts, MickFoley
I wish Lawler would say PUPPIES
The Rock
The sixty minute man in and out of the ring. Wooooooooooooooooooo!

Bill Dundee , Jake Roberts, Scott hall ,ric flair , Kanyon , briscoe brothers in ROH ,
I will catch a lot of heat for this, but my two favorite wrestlers have always been Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit.

The question was about Favorite Wrestler, not favorite personality or person. In the ring, few were better, if any, than Benoit.
All In that order
Favorite singles wrestler: Ric Flair

Favorite tag team: the Road Warriors

Favorite jobbers: the Mulkey brothers
LWC Wrote:I will catch a lot of heat for this, but my two favorite wrestlers have always been Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit.

The question was about Favorite Wrestler, not favorite personality or person. In the ring, few were better, if any, than Benoit.

Personal life aside, I definitely agree with you. I was a HUGE Benoit fan. Loved watching him wrestle.
Gotta go with:
Tommy "Wild Fire" Rich
Ricky "The Dragon" Steamboat
Junkyard Dog
Michael Hayes and the Free Birds!
More Cowbell Wrote:Favorite singles wrestler: Ric Flair

Favorite tag team: the Road Warriors

Favorite jobbers: the Mulkey brothers

Mulkey-Mania
Randy Macho Man Savage
LWC Wrote:I will catch a lot of heat for this, but my two favorite wrestlers have always been Kurt Angle and Chris Benoit.

Dynamite Kid
Be a tie...

Undertaker & Stone Cold
Hbk
I just watched a dvd about the son of a plumber from Austin! Dusty is my all-time favorite! From the time he came into the arena till the last bell he was the show!
Few wrestlers have ever had the impact on a generation of wrestlers than Dynamite Kid. He laid the groundwork for the Benoits, Malenkos, and Guerreros of the world and allowed them to change the direction of the wrestling industry. Prior to those guys, the only way to ever get anywhere in the sport of wrestling was by having a larger than life physique and very limited wrestling ability.
Back in the 90's I'd say Road Dogg/Bill Gunn.

2000's Rock,Austin,Bradshaw,Kurt Angle

todayish.. Punk, ADR, heel Orton
Rock I guess all time.
American Dream Wrote:I just watched a dvd about the son of a plumber from Austin! Dusty is my all-time favorite! From the time he came into the arena till the last bell he was the show!

No LWC, AD and SD are not the same people Wink
Pages: 1 2