Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: OJ Mayo and Bill Walker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
They both have High Intrests with Kansas St. since Bob Huggins is the head coach there now ! Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, etc. are Mid Intrests to mayo!
blackcat_student Wrote:They both have High Intrests with Kansas St. since Bob Huggins is the head coach there now ! Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, etc. are Mid Intrests to mayo!

Surprising that they'd go to a school like Kansas State who hasn't made the Big Dance in a decade, granted Mayo and Walker will make any team good, and chances are that they'll only be there a year anyways, but still
Would love to see them in a Kentucky uniform but dont see it happening
I honestly think they will end up playing ball somewhere in KY!!!
cardsfan Wrote:I honestly think they will end up playing ball somewhere in KY!!!

Doubt it, why do you think that?
I think they will want to go with a team that will get more TV time than a team like Kansas State.I know they like Bob Huggins,but lets face it if they played for UK or UL they would get more air time and be showcased more by everyone.I know your going to say everybody that follows basketball already knows how talented they are and they don't need anymore exposure.I say that it would only increase their stock in the NBA after all it's about the MONEY!!!!!
one year and out more than likely for both
blackcat_student Wrote:They both have High Intrests with Kansas St. since Bob Huggins is the head coach there now ! Kentucky, Louisville, Indiana, etc. are Mid Intrests to mayo!

Just curious to where you got your information, and yes I have heard the rumors that they will go where ever Huggins goes. But I'd like to see some facts sorry. Personally I believe that they will go to a big time school because if they were to play at Kansas St. they wouldn't play against top tier talent night in and night out which might hurt their draft stock.
supa_carrot Wrote:Just curious to where you got your information, and yes I have heard the rumors that they will go where ever Huggins goes. But I'd like to see some facts sorry. Personally I believe that they will go to a big time school because if they were to play at Kansas St. they wouldn't play against top tier talent night in and night out which might hurt their draft stock.

Agreed
Big 12 has some pretty good teams and I'm sure Hugs will have a pretty good non-conference schedule especially come their first season.

Doesn't matter where they go the camera will follow.
supa_carrot Wrote:Just curious to where you got your information, and yes I have heard the rumors that they will go where ever Huggins goes. But I'd like to see some facts sorry. Personally I believe that they will go to a big time school because if they were to play at Kansas St. they wouldn't play against top tier talent night in and night out which might hurt their draft stock.

Mayo could sit at the house for one year and still be the number 1 pick. Kansas St. plays in the Big 12, not exactly a mid-major. TV will be all over K-State this up coming season due to Huggy being there and that will only increase TV time once he lands both Walker and Mayo the following year.
Whereever they goto that one year will be a great one!
i dont think they will go as far as k-state but i think it is between uk and k state
http://rivalshoops.rivals.com/viewrank.asp?ra_key=1017 , beside they're names click list and then you'll see where I got my info from ! Except that high intrest to Kansas St. went back down to a Medium Intrest ! This will keep changing over the next three months till they sign a a letter of intent !

Schools in the Running for OJ Mayo :

Arizona-- Medium
Cincinnati-- Medium
Connecticut-- Medium
Kansas State-- Medium
Kentucky-- Medium
Louisville-- Medium
Marshall-- Medium
North Carolina-- Medium
Syracuse-- Medium
West Virginia-- Medium

Schools in the Running for Bill Walker :

Cincinnati-- Medium
Illinois-- Medium
Indiana-- Medium
Kansas State-- Medium
Marshall-- Medium
Texas-- Medium
Mayo and Huggins are very close...and the recuiting class that Huggins has coming in this year at K-State will give them all the national attention they need. K-State may end up with the 1,2,and 3 top recruits when Mayo and company end their high school years.