Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Sending Palmer a Note
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My teacher knows Mrs Brown (she's the one who got me the ball signed by the whole team), so I'm going to type a note to Carson telling him to get well, good luck, he's my hero, I want my girlfriend to have his babies, etc. Anyways, if anybody would like me to put anything in the letter, let me know. She's not going to see her again til May 30th, so we got some time.
Tell him to get ready to get destroyed by Oakland Dec 10.
BurntTires Wrote:Tell him to get ready to get destroyed by Oakland Dec 10.

Thanks for the joke of the day:moon: They have what, Moss (does crack), Porter (average, if that), Sapp (turns 64 next month, on a pacemaker), Jordan (decent back, but nothing great). I'm not real worried:dontthink

:Cheerlead
Tell him to send me an autographed jersey of he and Chad Johnson.
BCF4L Wrote:Tell him to send me an autographed jersey of he and Chad Johnson.

7/11 baby, we're ALWAYS open, but, to tell you the truth, you're not a true Bengals fan and I'm upset with you. He needs to be thinking about getting better, and rehabbing, and we need to wish him well, not ask for things
Tell him he sucks
Hey ive beena true Bengals fan way before this season. And thats the God Honest Truth! If u can tell him to send me an autographed jersey! And tell him I wish him the best and getting back to full health. WHO DEY!
Tell him that I hope he gets well
blackcatfan_48 Wrote:Tell him that I hope he gets well

Will do
-STAT- Wrote:Hey ive beena true Bengals fan way before this season. And thats the God Honest Truth! If u can tell him to send me an autographed jersey! And tell him I wish him the best and getting back to full health. WHO DEY!

Thanks for being loyal with some of us:notworthy
alfus21 Wrote:Tell him he sucks

Yeah, second highest QB rating in the league last year, bringing a team to the playoffs for the first time in like 14 years, Heisman winner in college, you're a joke
BFritz Wrote:Yeah, second highest QB rating in the league last year, bringing a team to the playoffs for the first time in like 14 years, Heisman winner in college, you're a joke

Not at football, at life....

Stop the personal attacks towards me as well....
alfus21 Wrote:Not at football, at life....

Stop the personal attacks towards me as well....

You know him well enough to judge him? Explain how please. And, hold up, you want me to stop the personal attacks toward you as you launch personal attacks against someone you know a lot less than I know about you?
Will he be ready by the start of the regular season? He is a great young QB with a bright future in the NFL. Hope he comes back stronger and ready for the playoffs this year!!! :thumpsup:
cardsfan Wrote:Will he be ready by the start of the regular season? He is a great young QB with a bright future in the NFL. Hope he comes back stronger and ready for the playoffs this year!!! :thumpsup:

Amen brother:notworthy I think that he'll be ready, they say the rehab's going better than expected, and he's been taking short drops on it, and they always say it's worse than it is so it's a big deal when he's ready sooner and just in case he's not.
BFritz Wrote:You know him well enough to judge him? Explain how please. And, hold up, you want me to stop the personal attacks toward you as you launch personal attacks against someone you know a lot less than I know about you?

Smile It was a joke dude, take it easy Smile I wouldn't call it judging him, I'd call it insulting him actually....

And I'm lost about your 2nd part of your sentence, but I think me talking bad about Carson Palmer is a little less serious than you telling me I'm a joke, especially when I spoke nothing bad on you....

Take a joke Smile It will make life a lot easier :yikes:
Tell him to get well and win us a SUPER BOWL !!!
Tell him that i hate him because he didnt go to Kentucky!
Tell him I said he sucks too...
alfus21 Wrote:It was a joke dude, take it easy I wouldn't call it judging him, I'd call it insulting him actually....

And I'm lost about your 2nd part of your sentence, but I think me talking bad about Carson Palmer is a little less serious than you telling me I'm a joke, especially when I spoke nothing bad on you....

Take a joke Smile It will make life a lot easier :yikes:

Haha, sorry, I hit a tree, I lost my ability to rationalize. But I never joke about the Bengals, I'd spill blood for them:notworthy I get hostile easily
BFritz Wrote:7/11 baby, we're ALWAYS open, but, to tell you the truth, you're not a true Bengals fan and I'm upset with you. He needs to be thinking about getting better, and rehabbing, and we need to wish him well, not ask for things
I had the same surgery and it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Hell he tore his ACL. Who in the NFL hasn't? He'll be back by the summer if not earlier. 6-9 month recoveries is rediculous.
BCF4L Wrote:I had the same surgery and it's not as bad as everyone is making it out to be. Hell he tore his ACL. Who in the NFL hasn't? He'll be back by the summer if not earlier. 6-9 month recoveries is rediculous.

I don't think they wanna rush him back, plus, like I said, they're probly doing it so either just in case it takes longer than expected or so everyone's surprised and teams don't bank on it. I think he'll be back a lot sooner than they're saying, especially since it was a clean tear.
BFritz Wrote:I don't think they wanna rush him back, plus, like I said, they're probly doing it so either just in case it takes longer than expected or so everyone's surprised and teams don't bank on it. I think he'll be back a lot sooner than they're saying, especially since it was a clean tear.
That's what I'm thinking. But when you have a franchise player like Palmer you can't take a risk on anything. Palmer is my favorite player out there and I do wish him a speedy recovery, but I don't think his injury is too terribly bad. The surgery is absolute hell though.
BCF4L Wrote:That's what I'm thinking. But when you have a franchise player like Palmer you can't take a risk on anything. Palmer is my favorite player out there and I do wish him a speedy recovery, but I don't think his injury is too terribly bad. The surgery is absolute hell though.

Rehabbing's gotta be painful too, but it looks like he's through the hardest part, and now just getting it back to 100% and fine tuning it before he starts working on it like he normally would.

I'm PUMPED for September 17th, if you think I won't have an orange B with black stripes painted on my chest, you're very wrong (pumped for opening day too, but I'm not sure if I'll paint my body for away games).
BFritz Wrote:Rehabbing's gotta be painful too, but it looks like he's through the hardest part, and now just getting it back to 100% and fine tuning it before he starts working on it like he normally would.

I'm PUMPED for September 17th, if you think I won't have an orange B with black stripes painted on my chest, you're very wrong (pumped for opening day too, but I'm not sure if I'll paint my body for away games).
You have any connections that will help me get some descent seats for a reasonable price this year? I went to 2 games last year and paid some pretty high dollars for 2nd row, corner endzone seats. I definitely wanna go back this year, but a little cheaper. Any suggestions?
BCF4L Wrote:You have any connections that will help me get some descent seats for a reasonable price this year? I went to 2 games last year and paid some pretty high dollars for 2nd row, corner endzone seats. I definitely wanna go back this year, but a little cheaper. Any suggestions?

I don't have any connections (besides if you wanna call Mrs Brown a connection, but I wouldn't feel comfortable asking her for tickets, plus I only know her through my teacher, so I haven't even directly met her), but I do get offered a lot of cool stuff as paument for helping other people (like how I got to go to the Final 4), so if I can get any free or anything, I'll hook you up. Either way, it's worth the price- especially this year, going FAR