Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Has Covcath forced Highlands to punt in the last 6 years.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seems like a few people like Covcath's defense. I think it's been atrocious going on 6 seasons. Why do people suddenly think they have a defense? Can anyone remember them forcing Highlands to punt in the last six years?
Between this and the NCC thread I have one question Lefty, did you forget your medication this morning? These threads are a bit inflammatory aren't they?
^ he's still seeing stars after the Trinity scrimmage
51-0 mid second qtr.....Word up Toussaints
I have seen cov caths d in both the Ryle scrimmage and against campbell. I must say that I think this defense is for real and I am not a cov cath fan.
toussaints Wrote:^ he's still seeing stars after the Trinity scrimmage

Yea, real big stars!
If left up to some of the fans, HHS wouldn't even have a punter on the team? After all, that would constitute the thought that they might be stopped on even a single drive..................not the MIGHTY bluebirds. chirp chirp
We will table this thread until September 21st and be sure to let Lefty answer it himself.... Wink
Stardust Wrote:We will table this thread until September 21st and be sure to let Lefty answer it himself.... Wink

We don't have to wait until then. CovCath has forced Highlands to punt in the last 6 years.
charlie22 Wrote:We don't have to wait until then. CovCath has forced Highlands to punt in the last 6 years.

LOL, thanks Charlie. You must be so proud of LeftyConfusederiously:
Stardust Wrote:LOL, thanks Charlie. You must be so proud of LeftyConfusederiously:

I'm proud of Charlie too. Takes the high road for those few that aren't afraid to travel the low road.
With Towels gone, I bet they will have to punt the ball a lot more this season. It's hard to replace a QB like him.
Towles can't be totally replaced. The offense changes to suit the current personnel. These are the same kids playing that beat Covcath on every level the last 6 years.