Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 4 Allen Central 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I heard this was a very good game. Music pitched for the Rebels and had a no hitter through 4. Sounds like they had a good night but a couple of bad breaks near the end cost them the game. Lawrence County had a great pitching performance as well. Any stats from this game other than this? Comments?
i dont know who is giving you your information but it is hghly incorrect. nick music did not have a no hitter through the 4th because timmy hayes hit a homerun in the 3rd. if you could correct this error we here at LCHS would appreciate it.
Money Maker Wrote:i dont know who is giving you your information but it is hghly incorrect. nick music did not have a no hitter through the 4th because timmy hayes hit a homerun in the 3rd. if you could correct this error we here at LCHS would appreciate it.

I checked and I am right in what I say. The HR came in the 4th inning after 1 out. Tied the game @ 1-1. Then according to what was said: 1 for AC in the 5th and 3 for LC in the bottom of the 5th on a double and a couple of throwing mistakes by AC.
Nice win for LC. Does anyone know there record and when there next home game is.
R H E
Lchs 4 4 1
Achs 2 4 1
Pacman Wrote:I checked and I am right in what I say. The HR came in the 4th inning after 1 out. Tied the game @ 1-1. Then according to what was said: 1 for AC in the 5th and 3 for LC in the bottom of the 5th on a double and a couple of throwing mistakes by AC.

Well if he hit the homerun in the 4th inning then you are STILL wrong. IN your original post you said THROUGH 4 innings....thats through 3...
corndog23 Wrote:Well if he hit the homerun in the 4th inning then you are STILL wrong. IN your original post you said THROUGH 4 innings....thats through 3...

My bad. I should have said into the 4th. That better.
thank you corndog 23