Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Cavaugh Trent to coach KCC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
With Joe Stepp pulling the plug on Scott Cornette being KCC Head Coach, Cavaugh Trent has stepped up to take the team this year. Hopefully he will be able to right the ship and head it in the right direction. Also heard that Coach Wicline (last year middle school coach) will be returning to help KCC this year.
Cavanaugh will do a great job. My question is, how much more money did they have to pay him?
There is a lot of talk about who the next coach will be, but nothing has materialized. I still say that we go after Coach Hammonds!
Rumor or a Fact ?
Fact
Congrats.Cavenaugh will do a great job there.Still wondering what fell through with Cornett entirely.Question is will Cornett be helping also.Can't see him not being an active participant on the field if his son is enrolled in Knott County.Trent has been around baseball most of his life and has a great demeanor with the kids.
Has the dust settled with this situation? Kind of quiet..........
Things are very quiet @ KCC right now apparently.Have a few contacts in that county but can't get an affirmed answer on what the situation is.Trent will be coaching from what I can gather and then see how everything pans out.Alot can change from now until baseball season.