Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brock Lesnar says he's leaving WWE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Brock Lesnar touted that he was leaving WWE and not coming back, that he's conquered everything in the WWE and that their's nothing left.

I'm assuming this is part of the storyline and that WWE will have him come and go like they did before SummerSlam and since that their's talk of a Brock Lesnar vs. Triple H 3 at Survivor Series
"conquered everything in the WWE and that their's nothing left"

Last time I checked, Taker's streak still stands..
Might as well go back to MMA...

still plenty left to conquer there lol
Just a way to have him stop appearing on television every week.

He'll be back around Survivor Series.
He may be worried that Mark Henry is coming back.
If i was a wrestling fan i wouldnt want to see a roided guy with a penis on his chest anyways.
He's not leaving WWE! 100% storyline!
^ Just taking him off TV for awhile, which is gonna suck, if your a Brock Lesnar fan (like me)

Speaking of Lesnar, I tried finding a good imagine with his new logo or picture that's on his new shirt (F-Fury) and can not find one without the shirt....SD/J-Rod any help?
Definitely apart of the storyline, I also read that they were trying at a Taker-Lesnar match at WM29. Should be interesting to see what happens though before then, especially if he comes back at the Survivor Series.
^ There was even talk of Lesnar interfering in the UT/HHH AFTER the match this year in order to set-up something for next year. I preferred the finish they stuck with instead...
Stardust Wrote:^ There was even talk of Lesnar interfering in the UT/HHH AFTER the match this year in order to set-up something for next year. I preferred the finish they stuck with instead...

That would have ruined an epic match/event.

The interference by The Rock at WM 27 in the Cena vs. The Miz title match the year before was great. That set up a good storyline for atleast until after WM 29.