Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Official Bob Seger/Coachdad Airing of Grievances
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coachdad Wrote:I'm a former all star player & coach for Louisville Central , THEY HAVE ALWAYS REMINDED ME OF CENTRAL ! sorry but they do.

lol....Well to be honest there CD, Louisville Central kinda reminded me a lot of Bryan Station when they came to Paintsville a few years ago. You know what I mean? No heart.....Quit when you get hit...... Crybaby all night long...... That kinda stuff, ya know. I believe that was under the helm of Scoggins (and yourself) too, wasn't it? And to phrase it it like you phrase it, "SORRY BUT THEY DO." ....lol

But, It's always so nice to have you remind us continually about how great you are though. Not only were you an "all star player" and part of the "dream team coaching staff", you're such a humble guy there to go with it. No need for others to brag about yourself and Central, you're kinda a man team with that thang......lol.
Newsflash! Central was excellent Before Scroggins got there ! Check the record. The 4 years I coached there 94-97 (that's 4 years) we beat Trinity 3 of those 4 years. 94, 95 & 97 . A person like you might disagree that it took discipline to do that . I can't believe that your mad because Station reminds me of Central. Sheesh !oh forgot we also had victories over Male , Manual Ballard , Butler ect.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Well to be honest there CD, Louisville Central kinda reminded me a lot of Bryan Station when they came to Paintsville a few years ago. You know what I mean? No heart.....Quit when you get hit...... Crybaby all night long...... That kinda stuff, ya know. I believe that was under the helm of Scoggins (and yourself) too, wasn't it? And to phrase it it like you phrase it, "SORRY BUT THEY DO." ....lol

But, It's always so nice to have you remind us continually about how great you are though. Not only were you an "all star player" and part of the "dream team coaching staff", you're such a humble guy there to go with it. No need for others to brag about yourself and Central, you're kinda a man team with that thang......lol.

Dude I'm not bragging those are facts. You need to get that chip off your shoulder & sometimes look at the spoken ( in this case written) word objectively and not automatically assume someone is bragging just for stating facts or their opinion. Always reminding you ???????? I've had TWO posts this year.
Coachdad Wrote:Newsflash! Central was excellent Before Scroggins got there ! Check the record. The 4 years I coached there 94-97 (that's 4 years) we beat Trinity 3 of those 4 years. 94, 95 & 97 . A person like you might disagree that it took discipline to do that . I can't believe that your mad because Station reminds me of Central. Sheesh !oh forgot we also had victories over Male , Manual Ballard , Butler ect.
Of course they were excellant before Scroggins got there. Come on now, what you're really trying to say is they were excellent because "YOU" were there. That's really what you're saying isn't it...haha

No need for me to check anything there "stud". I saw all I needed to see when they left Paintsville with their tails between there legs, just exactly like Bryan Station did when they pulled out of Paintsville on more than one occasion. I saw all of the crybaby, heartless, quitter attributes I needed to see. I can see why you made your satement. The simularity was astounding. Keen eye you have there coach daddy.
Also you say I'm " always bragging" I've had a grand TOTAL OF 2 POSTS THIS YEAR ! the first one I said Bryan Station reminds me of Central. The second I had to defend myself for saying it.
Coachdad Wrote:Dude I'm not bragging those are facts. You need to get that chip off your shoulder & sometimes look at the spoken ( in this case written) word objectively and not automatically assume someone is bragging just for stating facts or their opinion. Always reminding you ???????? I've had TWO posts this year.

Hey aint no chip on my shoulder there coach daddy, my team made you boys look like a grade school team when you came to Paintsville..

I dont think I've ever ever ever ever seen anyone refer to themselves as an "all star" player when decribing themselves. But then there's only one "coach daddy". ...lol

By the way there "daddy", not that it means anything but you made 8 posts prior to this one....just sayin.....lol
LIKE I SAID ! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR MAD BECAUSE BRYAN STATION REMINDS ME OF CENTRAL ???? If you weren't you would have never took a plunge off the deep end. You shouldn't get mad everytime someone makes a comment. Hell I DIDN'T SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT BELL COUNTY? but you talk about our KIDS ! classy
Coachdad Wrote:Also you say I'm " always bragging" I've had a grand TOTAL OF 2 POSTS THIS YEAR ! the first one I said Bryan Station reminds me of Central. The second I had to defend myself for saying it.

Better count em up again there "stud".
Guys... if ya want I will start a new thread for you to continue this in or take it to PM's
I'm not just calling myself an all star player I was actually voted on the all star team by the other coaches.
Just don't look
This season 2 posts b4 yesterday
Coachdad Wrote:LIKE I SAID ! I CANNOT BELIEVE YOUR MAD BECAUSE BRYAN STATION REMINDS ME OF CENTRAL ???? If you weren't you would have never took a plunge off the deep end. You shouldn't get mad everytime someone makes a comment. Hell I DIDN'T SAY ONE BAD THING ABOUT BELL COUNTY? but you talk about our KIDS ! classy

Mad?? About what??? I'm just setting the record straight there papa. I'm not arguing with you, I am agreeing with you...haha

Oh and by the way, [B]PAY ATTENTION!!!! [/B]

Paintsville aint in Bell County, genius!!!
I am fine with you guys debating one another and the history of Central...but I don't think Bell County vs. Bryan Station is the right place for that.
Coachdad Wrote:I'm not just calling myself an all star player I was actually voted on the all star team by the other coaches.

Well good for you. Most people would just say, I was a former player and coach at Central.... but nooooooo, not you....haha

Thanks for clarifying your greatness.
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Guys... if ya want I will start a new thread for you to continue this in or take it to PM's

OK, gottcha EKU. I just couldn't resist exposing this clown again.....He's just so danged easy........lol
I'm cool with you guys getting out... just do it here so we don't have 50 posts out of 60 in the Bell County/Bryan Station thread with no mention of the game itself. Now that we have moved...keep the personal attacks out of it and do what you guys gotta do.
^ Ah, you can change the title back if you want EKU. I've made my point and I'm done.. That is unless coach daddy's got another desperate shot back...In that case bring er on....lol

Anyways, thanks for being cool about the whole deal. I had fun.
No prob..you're both grown men and can handle yourselves. No reason to treat you like kids.
touche...lol
EKUAlum05 Wrote:No prob..you're both grown men and can handle yourselves. No reason to treat you like kids.

Coachdad maybe, but that Bob Seger guy whines like a baby

[Image: Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg]

You know I'm kidding Bob!:Thumbs:
I think Bob's been in more scrapes than anybody on BGR.
Westside Wrote:I think Bob's been in more scrapes than anybody on BGR.

Yeah, but he can take just like he dishes it. It's just all in a day.....lol
Stardust Wrote:Coachdad maybe, but that Bob Seger guy whines like a baby

[Image: Crying+Baby+Natural+High+for+Some+Moms.jpg]

You know I'm kidding Bob!:Thumbs:

lol....Oh yeah, I know you were. Confusednicker:

That was a pretty gooden Dusty.
Westside Wrote:I think Bob's been in more scrapes than anybody on BGR.

My guess is he has been in more scrapes then even this combo

[Image: Owner%20bio.jpg]
EKUAlum05 Wrote:My guess is he has been in more scrapes then even this combo

[Image: Owner%20bio.jpg]

lol
Both guys root for bad teams. It's like the 375lb guy calling the 379lb guy fat.
^
lol
Easy on the fat jokes guys...lol. :igiveup:
Well this was a fun thread to read. Have at it boys....
Pages: 1 2