Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newsweek: Hit The Road Barack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
"Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises,and it's clear that the GOP ticket's path to prosperity is our only hope."

Is this a sign that the Mainstream Media is finally waking up and seeing Obama for what he really is?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/20...to-go.html
Bob Seger Wrote:"Why does Paul Ryan scare the president so much? Because Obama has broken his promises,and it's clear that the GOP ticket's path to prosperity is our only hope."

Is this a sign that the Mainstream Media is finally waking up and seeing Obama for what he really is?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/newsweek/20...to-go.html

If Newsweek publishes anything negative about Kardashian, you better beware. You better wait for the aftermath. Newsweek criticizing Kardashian is like Occupy Wall Street getting an award for cleanliness.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:If Newsweek publishes anything negative about Kardashian, you better beware. You better wait for the aftermath. Newsweek criticizing Kardashian is like Occupy Wall Street getting an award for cleanliness.

You may be right, who knows, perhaps just a stunt to boost very poor circulation numbers. Perhaps they are just making a point to our president, who refuses to participate in actual press conferences, all the while choosing to talk freely to People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight. Then again perhaps it's just as suggested. Perhaps, they are now just seeing him for what he is.....Nothing.......IDK, perhaps other leftist media outlets will follow suit. Anyways, you do have to admit that it has come from out of no where, it coming from the liberal mainstream..
Bob Seger Wrote:You may be right, who knows, perhaps just a stunt to boost very poor circulation numbers. Perhaps they are just making a point to our president, who refuses to participate in actual press conferences, all the while choosing to talk freely to People Magazine and Entertainment Tonight. Then again perhaps it's just as suggested. Perhaps, they are now just seeing him for what he is.....Nothing.......IDK, perhaps other leftist media outlets will follow suit. Anyways, you do have to admit that it has come from out of no where, it coming from the liberal mainstream..

They got his attention, all of a sudden he claims innocence with regard to the cancer death ad. He must think we're all stupid. He had one of his close friends in high places start his own (democrat) superpack after the SCOTUS ruled them to be legal. That was an effort on his part to neutralize anything faintly resembling an organized resistance by the republicans for this election cycle. Had superpacks been shot down, Obama would have enjoyed an enormous advantage over his foe. He's already got Reid making absurd charges against Mitt Romney from the floor of the US Senate, add the bully pulpit to the mix and the democrat propaganda machine would have been quite the juggernaut. That's why Obama was so mad at Chief Justice Roberts he couldn't resist the opportunity to openly chide him during his state of the union address. An act that even the main stream media couldn't quite let slide.
I actually don't know if this is a good thing yet. This may be a slam on obama but I expect this to be a a major, major setup for a Romney bash closer to November. That way Newsweek can say, "we bashed both sides."

I will step forward if I am wrong, and I do hope I am.