Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 2 days down, 28 more to go!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone heard if anybody has applied for the Lady Pirate job yet? It has been posted for two days now. I talked to one of the girls but they still hadn't heard who had applied, she said really all they were worried about was being as close as they used to be and having a winning season. Keep your heads together girls!! TongueirateSho
Where's it posted at? It's not listed on the KDE website.
Names I have heard mentioned:

Clay Campbell-know he coaches at Phelps..not sure of his accomplishments

Amanda Collins-Won Region while playing at Central..Won as an assistant at Central as well..County Champs at Belfry Middle..Also heard she may be going to East Ridge to coach

Tammy Tussey: don't see her applying since she has sued the board

Cassandra Akers: Betsy Layne Coach, has won numerous district, regional and All A Championships, with Betsy Layne being down could be a great move..Saw her talking to Welch for a long time at Regional Tourney

Ashley Rosen: former Lady Pirate, won several districts and regions while at BHS and has coaching experience on the high school and junior high level..I think she may have coached several of the current players at one point as well.
it is not being posted at the BEO is what is the word, it's just going to be voted through site base.
Personally I want CC , Tussey probably won't be here and I don't think Rosen has a chance.
belfrypirates00 Wrote:it is not being posted at the BEO is what is the word, it's just going to be voted through site base.
Personally I want CC , Tussey probably won't be here and I don't think Rosen has a chance.

I agree with you on Tussey and Rosen.

I think Clay will be the man..I forgot he coached most of these girls in junior high at Turkey Creek and had a lot of success with them and I hear more and more he is what the girls want.
Not 28 Days, if the information I got is correct they will be hiring Collins before the week is out.
It will be Collins and Rosen will be the middle school coach is what I heard from a reliable source today.
Collins was announced as coach from what I heard.

East Ridge needs a new coach next year, the Morgans took it over at the beginning of the season when they had no one else to turn to.
The girls' at Belfry are upset from what I have talked to some of them, they wanted Campbell or Tussey, one of the two.
throw deep Wrote:It will be Collins and Rosen will be the middle school coach is what I heard from a reliable source today.

R u sure? I heard the same thing that someone else posted about the site base not being able to make a decision.
Valley will be good this year
This thread has nothing to do with Valley