Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Hopkinsville vs. Lone Oak (at Stadium of Champions, Hopkinsville) 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I look for Lone Oak to name the score even without their starting QB. I don't know if Hoptown will ever be the same again.
Lo wil begin their quest at padding their super-stats in this one and name the score.
If Ousley is still out with the shoulder - or gets injured early - LO is a much different team without him with the freshman QB filling in. But LO has shown they can move it on the ground. Hopkinsville football has not shown much in recent years.
Saw tweets today that Ousley could be out 4-6 weeks. Take tweets for what they are worth.
Lone Oak by 30
Mayfieldsportsfan Wrote:I look for Lone Oak to name the score even without their starting QB. I don't know if Hoptown will ever be the same again.

They will. Too much talent. Too much tradition, and in to much of a football/sports crazed town not to return to glory one of these days.

People were saying the same thing about Glasgow when they finally hit rock bottom in 2008 going 0-11......then.