Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ryle Vs. Henry Clay (at Bryan Station) 8/25
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who wins and why?
I think this game will hinge on play of Ryle QB -Davis....... I was not impressed last year with his ability as a passer. I was told over the off-season he had drastically improved, but friday Cooper Spanked them and I would blame alot of it on the QB 3 & 6 is managable, 3rd and 35 is not.
Lots of People tried to blame the offensive line who i thought did a great job #7 had 7-15 sec in the pocket on most of his passing plays to get rid of the ball. he did not.- Ran outside of the pocket multiple times and instead of throwing the ball away would try and spin out and would end up running back and losing 10+ yards. Plus throwing the ball instead of handing it to the ref, was a freshman move not your SR QB Captain.
Hoping he just had a bad game and that He puts up something to prove he's as good as the Hype they have built around him would be otherwise, Ryle is in trouble.
Seemed like Henry clay may be improved this season. They gave John Hardin a game in week 0.

Henry Clay 42
Ryle 21
I just think Ryle is too down this year, I like Henry clay in this one.
Why is this game being played at BS?
Not for sure why exactly Bryan Station was choose as the playing site but its the IHIGH Football Frenzy Bowl they have every year. 5 games between 2 days.
Friday 24th-
6;00 pm-- BS vs. Bell Cty
8:45 pm -- Lafayette vs. Bowling Green

Saturday 25th-
3:00 pm-- Tate's Creek vs. Harlan Cty.
6:00 pm-- Ryle vs Henry Clay
8:45 pm-- Dunbar vs. Eastern
PaytoPlay Wrote:Seemed like Henry clay may be improved this season. They gave John Hardin a game in week 0.

Henry Clay 42
Ryle 21

I saw that. They led early on by 2 TD's
Henry Clay