Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Proof of D12 killed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sad to hear this
This is very sad to hear.
thats a really terrible thing to hear
I guess they (D12) are one of the true rap groups left out there that's real and keeps it hardcore, but I wonder if it was worth it.
That's really sad. My heart goes out to friends, family members, fans, everyone involved!
Always sad to hear stuff like this
it is sad but just another reason i hate the whole hip hop scene
Thats sad.

BallaBaby

Very sad and tragic news.
That is a very sad thing to have happened.
RANDALL FLAG Wrote:That is a very sad thing to have happened.

Sad that the only way to prove you're true is to get shot or shoot somoene else
I loved D-12. Basically because of Eminem, but I really liked Proofs raps. Wonder what the group will be called now?
BCF4L Wrote:I loved D-12. Basically because of Eminem, but I really liked Proofs raps. Wonder what the group will be called now?

D-11....

As I recall, I think this was Eminem's best friend too....Sad story....
Very sad to hear.
really people what did u expect? these guys get out there and make millions of us actin liek thugs and how they live a ghetto life style........ THAT IS BEYOND STUPID!!!! get money and get away from the people who will drag u down. apparently Proof couldnt figure that out so his thuggish lifestlye got him shot and killed.. but there are those who will think that is kewl.. please that is the most moronic thing i have ever heard.
Vincent Vega Wrote:really people what did u expect? these guys get out there and make millions of us actin liek thugs and how they live a ghetto life style........ THAT IS BEYOND STUPID!!!! get money and get away from the people who will drag u down. apparently Proof couldnt figure that out so his thuggish lifestlye got him shot and killed.. but there are those who will think that is kewl.. please that is the most moronic thing i have ever heard.

He stayed true, and didn't rap about things just to make money. Being true, to me, is on the same level as loyalty, which if you know anything about me, is one of the most important things in life, even if it gets you killed. Without trying to make him sound like a martyr, sometimes it's worth it
thats sad
BFritz Wrote:He stayed true, and didn't rap about things just to make money. Being true, to me, is on the same level as loyalty, which if you know anything about me, is one of the most important things in life, even if it gets you killed. Without trying to make him sound like a martyr, sometimes it's worth it
are u kiddin me? he was in D12... they rapped about purple pills... yea thats somehting to get killed over. gettin killed because your ghetto ass wont leave the streets is stupid. it isnt being "true"... its all image and look what it got him...
Vincent Vega Wrote:are u kiddin me? he was in D12... they rapped about purple pills... yea thats somehting to get killed over. gettin killed because your ghetto ass wont leave the streets is stupid. it isnt being "true"... its all image and look what it got him...

Who said he got killed over purple pills? He raps about all that too, yeah, but my point is that when stuff goes down he stays true and doesn't let his words be just words, and it got him killed
Thats awful
BFritz Wrote:Who said he got killed over purple pills? He raps about all that too, yeah, but my point is that when stuff goes down he stays true and doesn't let his words be just words, and it got him killed
and that makes it better???? he got killed cause he is a ghetto ass rapper who wouldnt get away from the streets.. that is not only sad but a waste of life.
Vincent Vega Wrote:and that makes it better???? he got killed cause he is a ghetto ass rapper who wouldnt get away from the streets.. that is not only sad but a waste of life.

I don't know, cause he didn't just sell-out and become a pansy when he made it big, and I respect that. If you don't, that's fine, but different stuff is important to me
man i dont think it is sellin out whne u make money and try to get away form the stuff that will just pull you back down..... which it did in his case.
Vincent Vega Wrote:man i dont think it is sellin out whne u make money and try to get away form the stuff that will just pull you back down..... which it did in his case.

To a certain extent, yeah, I agree with you. But, in my opinion, that just means you don't start anything, but, in this case, it sounds like he was just not backing down and surrendering