Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Ray Kasongo staying at East Ridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I tried looking for one of the Kasongo threads but couldn't find one that wasn't closed
I don't wanna say I told you......
Glad to see him stay in the mountains.
Heard he will be at PCC next week.
^ Really?
Did any of you not read the link? Ray said out of his own mouth that he was STAYING at ER
Much ado about nothing
This is like daytime tv...LOL!
So he has signed his LOI or is it just a verbal? hehehe
This drama over Kasongo is ridiculous, and has been for going on 2 years now. Stay/Go, who cares anymore? I wish the kid luck, but it is a lot of drama for someone who is 50/50 in whether or not he will give you effort on any given night.
PHSForever Wrote:This drama over Kasongo is ridiculous, and has been for going on 2 years now. Stay/Go, who cares anymore? I wish the kid luck, but it is a lot of drama for someone who is 50/50 in whether or not he will give you effort on any given night.

He has said that he was staying at ER but some of the people on here act like they know him better than the kid himself. That's where all this drama is coming from is that they think/act like they know more than what they actually do. It's pretty hard to go against someone else's word when that someone happens to be the kid himself.
Oh, I agree completely. People always stir up crap. Didn't mean to come across as HE was causing the drama, meant people on this site. I really wish him well, and hope he does a great job every night EXCEPT when he plays Pikeville! haha But I have to point out that at least one other time, that same site reported that he was going to Oak Hill. He's a kid, he has no filter on his mouth yet (like 99% of kids his age) and will speak how he feels that day. Having said that, I still stand by my statement on the 50/50 effort. Once he learns to give 100%, 100% of the time, he will be unreal.
^ I knew what you was meaning lol.
^^^Take a break from the coal mines and learn some proper grammar......,for christ sakes man.
^ what are you talking about? I don't work in no coal mines
Strikeout King Wrote:^ what are you talking about? I don't work in no coal mines
Yeah, SK is a bonafide gradeeate of a right fine readin' and ritin' skool. :-)
masiello Wrote:^^^Take a break from the coal mines and learn some proper grammar......,for christ sakes man.

Take a break from Kasongo threads and get a life. I think the coal mine remark is uncalled for.
cool
lol...
I can't wait to see this kid play this year, because I know he is tired of these constant threads. He's going to come out with a fire under his hin-din!
Good luck to this young man. It seems that the past two years in the mountains have been tumultuous at best, for this kid. He has so much potential but the way that the pieces are falling around him suggests that he has been going with what others have been wanting him to do. It is nice to see him make his own decision and stick with his new "home" school. Should be interesting watching him play next year.