Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton 12, Danville 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Hunh??? I thought Danville was back this year? This SK team is the weakest they have been since before Marksberry took over the program
Wow, thanks Danville.
I had SK picked, but everyone said SK was going to be horrible this year, so i changed it to you.

So much for competing with Somerset.
congrats pioneers!!!
I wanted to pick SK but I went against my gut.
Danville is overhyped in my opinion.
Stardust Wrote:Hunh??? I thought Danville was back this year? This SK team is the weakest they have been since before Marksberry took over the program

Who told ya this?? "The Internet???":dontthink SK is much improved from last year and will contend for there district. Two TD passes dropped in the endzone with a captain WR out for the game, I like our team. Should be a good one next week against Beechwood.
Danville will be fine, they have a decent 2A team.
GetChili Wrote:Danville is overhyped in my opinion.

It seems that way the past few years, and Somerset has dominated the Ads the past few years so really was foolish for anyone to rank them above Somerset. With that being said anytime you take a 2A team vs 5A/6A (not sure the class of SK) depth becomes an issue.
hop24 Wrote:Who told ya this?? "The Internet???":dontthink SK is much improved from last year and will contend for there district. Two TD passes dropped in the endzone with a captain WR out for the game, I like our team. Should be a good one next week against Beechwood.

How can a 6A school who is "much approved" beat an average 2A squad by the score of 12-7, and be competing for there district?

Is that part of 6A really that bad?
GetChili Wrote:Danville is overhyped in my opinion.

Yeah, Danville is overhyped every year! IMO
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:How can a 6A school who is "much approved" beat an average 2A squad by the score of 12-7, and be competing for there district?

Is that part of 6A really that bad?

Love how teams are judged after a game. Look what D-Ville does the rest of the season then make judgements. SK was 2-9 last year playing young kids. I've seen every 7 on7, scrimmage, and what not for SK.
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Yeah, Danville is overhyped every year! IMO

This coming from someone who has lee co.(:biglmaoSmile in there name. The best ever come out of there was an empty bus! Seriously, have they ever done anything ?? If so let us in on it.:Cheerlead Perhaps?? New rule on here ,no football no post!! :flush: