Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Garrard County 15 Clay County 14
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Golden Lions start the season on the right foot edging the Tigers for the 2nd straight season.
Congratulations Garrard!
congrtas to GC
Clay County is bad. GC should have won by more. A win is a win though. Good job by the Golden Lions.
Close one!
^ I hate to make snap judgments, but I have to agree. This result doens't bode well for Garrard in that district on the same night Bourbon dominated Middlesboro.
How much did Garrard lose last year
this game last year was close as well. Garrard won by 2 in 4 Overtimes.
I'm no coach but I would think with a kid benching over 400 pounds and a d1 recruit, clay could run the football with success. On top of that the player next to Hyde is around 6'4 and a beast as well. (McNeal)

No excuse why clay didn't win this game last night. Taking nothing from garrard but clay is a bigger school. I hope the tigers can turn it around. Which I'm sure they will next week against Washington county.
PaytoPlay Wrote:^ I hate to make snap judgments, but I have to agree. This result doens't bode well for Garrard in that district on the same night Bourbon dominated Middlesboro.
I would have been surprised if Bourbon hadn't dominated the Middlesboro game. Garrard's
game was ugly... Lot of mistakes on Garrard's part, but they managed to scrap it out going against two tough lineman (Hyde and McNeal). Take away the misqueues and Garrard walks away with a 2 or 3 touchdown difference. Don't even try to compare games... Clay has a lot more coming at you than Middlesboro...
LWC Wrote:Clay County is bad. GC should have won by more. A win is a win though. Good job by the Golden Lions.
Have to disagree... Clay fell apart last year, but they appear to have a bigger heart this
year and are determined to turn things around. It will be interesting to see how they turn out in the playoffs. But, to say they are bad is an understatement.