Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Holy Cross 69, Dayton 20
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Cov. HC: 21, 20, 21, 7 (69)
Dayton: 6, 6, 8, 0 (20)

Gabbard (HC): 16 of 20, 250 pass yards, 3 TDs
Pangallo (HC): 6 rec, 119 yds, 2 TDs
Walker (D): 13 carries, 109 yds, 1 TD
congrats to HC
toussaints Wrote:Cov. HC: 21, 20, 21, 7 (69)
Dayton: 6, 6, 8, 0 (20)

Gabbard (HC): 16 of 20, 250 pass yards, 3 TDs
Pangallo (HC): 6 rec, 119 yds, 2 TDs
Walker (D): 13 carries, 109 yds, 1 TD

Full stats and box score available - click here Then click the "Download" button next to the HC-Dayton game. HC has a new stat program and website this year.
I wish I could've actually played the whole time.
Holy Cross has to tone the d a little more but over all a good showing. This is a nice way to start the year, get the new guys playing a real game before we go into a stretch of games that will really test the team. Glad the season is started.
Dejujuan Wrote:I wish I could've actually played the whole time.

If you are who I think you are, you ran the Wildcat very well for Dayton last night. You have a great set of wheels! Good luck the rest of the year. I was wondering why you did not get more touches than you did.
I was cramping up almost every play and came out when I couldn't take the pain anymore. And thanks hopefully this was just a lesson learned for the team and we come out stronger game after game. Seeing as HC will be one of if not the toughest team we play this year.
Dejujuan Wrote:I was cramping up almost every play and came out when I couldn't take the pain anymore. And thanks hopefully this was just a lesson learned for the team and we come out stronger game after game. Seeing as HC will be one of if not the toughest team we play this year.

dayton's 1st drive was impressive, if y'all can get quick scores like that and set the tone early then you guys will win most, if not all of those tight, competitive games this year. gotta stay healthy, and you need to drink a lot of water 2 nights before the game and stretch anytime you can. good luck this year!!!