Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Raceland @ East Carter updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Raceland 12

East Carter 6
Raceland 19
East Carter 6
East is much improved but still a couple years away from competing with likes of Raceland IMO.
Raceland 25

East Carter 6
Raceland 31

East Carter 6
Alot of mental mistakes on racelands part in the first half. A few TDs called back. A 91 yard and a 31 yard called back in the same position in the first half. Sh!t like that won't fly this coming week against the tomcats. Do I think it can be done? Yes! But it will take a flawless game and hope for a break or two on the. tomcats part. I look for this team to really hit stride about week 3 or 4. I love playing Ashland! It's a playoff type atmosphere! Glad the Tomcats kept us on the schedule. Knowing we beat them a few years in a row. "some" larger schools want to call it a lose, lose situation knowing raceland will defeat a larger school. Thanks to teams like greenup and Ashland for letting us play the big dogs in our area.
Nice cheap shot. It's not a done deal yet. Just know that most people don't agree with not continuing the series. I wish it had started sooner though so we could have had a long winning streak in it.
I agree because Russell does have some talented classes moving up.
Not a cheap shot at all. I apologize if it sounded that way. Im glad We didn't play Russell back in the synthetic drug days. I've read your posts and I know you don't agree with the late decision. I still believe the deal will get done to play in the future. Just call it as I see it. And you know know it's true.