Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Dear President Obama
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In these difficult economic times we the American people do not need more heart ache in the Vice President part of your run for an unprecedented second term. You didn't built the presidency by yourself you had help from Joe. You and Joe have visited all 57 states and have talked to all the plumbers that you could find. The health of our nation is at stake. Please let Joe run with you. So you can finish the job of transparent hope and spare change you’ve instill on our ordinary nation.[YOUTUBE="Let's go Joe"]yfjn4BpmirU[/YOUTUBE]
Obama has sent Joe home for another break. I have been watching reports that Hillary Clinton has already turned down an offer made during a meeting with Valerie Jarrett. The Obama campaign is denying the report but it would not surprise me if Bill Clinton is leaking word of the meeting. The best scenario for a run by Hillary would be for her to take some time off and let Obama go down in flames with Biden.

If Obama wins a second term, it will likely be a long time before Americans will trust another Democrat in the White House. Poor Joe. As they say, life is tough but it is really tough when you are stupid. :biggrin:
John Wayne once said "Life is difficult but it is more difficult if you are stupid". I believe he had Biden in mind.
Funny how two comments can be treated differently by the media
[YOUTUBE="JOe Biden"]sM19YOqs7hU[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="George Allen"]r90z0PMnKwI[/YOUTUBE]
nky Wrote:In these difficult economic times we the American people do not need more heart ache in the Vice President part of your run for an unprecedented second term. You didn't built the presidency by yourself you had help from Joe. You and Joe have visited all 57 states and have talked to all the plumbers that you could find. The health of our nation is at stake. Please let Joe run with you. So you can finish the job of transparent hope and spare change you’ve instill on our ordinary nation.[YOUTUBE="Let's go Joe"]yfjn4BpmirU[/YOUTUBE]

Classic, nky. Absolutely classic.

Confusedalute:
10) "Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better." –June 4, 2003
9) "I had other priorities in the sixties than military service."
–on his five draft deferments, April 5, 1989
8) "There are a lot of lessons we want to learn out of this process
in terms of what works. I think we are in fact on our way to getting
on top of the whole Katrina exercise." --Sept. 10, 2005
7) "Conservation may be a sign of personal virtue but it is not
a sufficient basis for a sound, comprehensive energy policy." –April 30, 2001
6) "My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators." --March 16, 2003
5) "We know he's been absolutely devoted to trying to acquire nuclear weapons,
and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." --March 16, 2003
4) "In Iraq, a ruthless dictator cultivated weapons of mass destruction and
the means to deliver them. He gave support to terrorists, had an established
relationship with al Qaeda, and his regime is no more." –Nov. 7, 2003
3) "I think they're in the last throes, if you will, of the insurgency." --
on the Iraq insurgency, June 20, 2005
2) "Oh, yeah. He is. Big time.'' --agreeing with then-candidate
George W. Bush, who was overheard at a campaign rally saying,
"There's Adam Clymer, major league a**hole from The New York Times,
" Sept. 4, 2000
1) "Go f*ck yourself." --to Sen. Patrick Leahy, during an angry
exchange on the Senate floor about profiteering by Halliburton,
June 25, 2004

i miss this guy:biglmao:
^ Al Gore?
Walter Mondale?
nky Wrote:Walter Mondale?

And then you have vector.

Has anybody been quoted with more idiotic statements than that simpleton.
nky Wrote:^ Al Gore?

And then again you have vector.
John Edwards?
man I love can you guess the quotes games we need more of these around here
[Image: cheneyfather.jpg]
"When I left you I was but the learner. Now I am the master."
"I sense something, a presence I've not felt since......."
[Image: Vector_Despicable_Me_Trailer_article_story_main.jpg]
vector Wrote:10) "Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better." –June 4, 2003
and we believe he has, in fact, reconstituted nuclear weapons." --March 16, 2003
" Sept. 4, 2000
June 25, 2004

I can scarcely believe an Obama supoorter would even try to go where you did but, right back at you. Comparing Chenney to Biden is like comparing the Encyclopedia Britannica to Mad Magazine. In a twist of uniquely apt irony, Mad features morons laughing at anything of substance in the world while proclaiming "What, me Worry?" It wouldn't be that much of a stretch to imagine Biden's face as a viable replacement on the cover.

Vice President Joe Biden is currently under fire for adopting a drawl and telling a group of black supporters that Republicans “gonna put ya’ll back in chains.” But this is not the first time the vice president has been dogged by offensive remarks.

ONE. Biden kicked off his 2007 White House run by condescending to his current running mate, saying that then-Sen. Barack Obama was the “first mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy.”

He later apologized for the incident—but his penchant for crossing the line stuck with him on the campaign trail.

TWO. Biden falsely boasted that Delaware was a slave state to explain why he would remain competitive in southern primaries.

“You don’t know my state. My state was a slave state … my state is the 8th largest black population in the country,” he said.

The nation’s first black governor, Virginia’s Douglas Wilder, recently blasted Biden for engaging in racially charged rhetoric. The Daily Mail reports:

‘Slavery is nothing to joke about. And the history of this nation’s involvement with slavery is nothing to pass off in a joke.’

Suggesting that Biden was a liability to Obama, he added that ‘you can’t continue to make gaffe after gaffe after gaffe and believe that it’s going to be supportive of what you and the president are both trying to do’.

THREE. Biden’s treatment of Indian-Americans has earned him plenty of criticism. In 2006, he told an Indian-American supporter that “you cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent. I’m not joking.”

FOUR. The vice president decided to practice that accent on the campaign trail in 2012. In a speech criticizing Mitt Romney for outsourcing, Biden donned an Indian accent to mock the notion of Indians trying to speak English.

“How many times you get the call, ‘I like to talk to you about your … credit card,” he said, abandoning the mock accent. “It’s a little over done.”

Biden did not mention that the Obama campaign has spent thousands of dollars on call centers owned by companies in the Philippines and Canada.

FIVE. Biden’s most recent race-based gaffe, in Danville, Va., Tuesday, has increased calls to replace him on the presidential ticket. Obama is sticking by his man, defending Biden’s "they're gonna put y'all back in chains" comment.

Obama told People Magazine that Biden was referring to “you, consumers, the American people, will be a lot worse off if we repeal these [Wall Street reform] laws as the other side is suggesting.”

SIX. "Am I doing this again? ... My memory is not as good as Justice Roberts'."

— Biden, alluding to Supreme Court Justice John Roberts, who flubbed a line during Barack Obama's presidential oath the previous day, before swearing in members of his senior staff. Obama, standing nearby, shook his head disapprovingly and gave Biden a stern poke.

SEVEN. "If we do everything right, if we do it with absolute certainty, there's still a 30% chance we're going to get it wrong."

— Joe Biden, speaking to members of the House Democratic caucus who were gathered in Williamsburg, Va., for their annual retreat

EIGHT. "Remember, I said it standing here, if you don't remember anything else I said. Watch, we're going to have an international crisis, a generated crisis, to test the mettle of this guy."

— Joe Biden, telling donors at a private fundraiser in Seattle that Barack Obama will likely be tested by an international crisis during his first few months in office.

NINE. "I'm told Chuck Graham, state senator, is here. Stand up Chuck, let 'em see you. Oh, God love you. What am I talking about. I'll tell you what, you're making everybody else stand up, though, pal."

—Biden, telling Missouri state senator Chuck Graham to stand up at a campaign rally, before realizing that Graham is confined to a wheelchair.

TEN. "I started thinking as I was coming over here, Why is it that Joe Biden is the first in his family ever to go to a university?"

— Joe Biden, during his first presidential run, lifting passages and even gestures from a speech by Neil Kinnock without giving credit to the leader of the British Labour Party.

Biden's problems continued when C-SPAN footage surfaced two weeks later showing Biden inflating his academic record at law school. (His claims included one that he finished in the top half of his class at Syracuse Law School; he graduated 76th of 85.) Though he later called the accusations of plagiarism "much ado about nothing," he dropped out of the race on Sept. 23.
vector Wrote:10) "Except for the occasional heart attack, I never felt better." –June 4, 2003
" Sept. 4, 2000
June 25, 2004

so does
By Daniel Kurtzman at About.com:Thumbs:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupi...quotes.htm
:lmao:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Obama has sent Joe home for another break. I have been watching reports that Hillary Clinton has already turned down an offer made during a meeting with Valerie Jarrett. The Obama campaign is denying the report but it would not surprise me if Bill Clinton is leaking word of the meeting. The best scenario for a run by Hillary would be for her to take some time off and let Obama go down in flames with Biden.

If Obama wins a second term, it will likely be a long time before Americans will trust another Democrat in the White House. Poor Joe. As they say, life is tough but it is really tough when you are stupid. :biggrin:

lol, If Hillary was the Democratic nominee, I'd be voting for her, no doubt about it.

I like Gov Romney, but I trust SoS Clinton much more.

We have gotten to the point that political parties are more important than who the right person for the job is. The more time that passes, the more I see the system for what it is...a failure. There is no perfect political system, and I believe ours is better than most, but it's grown into a monster that can't be contained.
vundy33 Wrote:lol, If Hillary was the Democratic nominee, I'd be voting for her, no doubt about it.

I like Gov Romney, but I trust SoS Clinton much more.

We have gotten to the point that political parties are more important than who the right person for the job is. The more time that passes, the more I see the system for what it is...a failure. There is no perfect political system, and I believe ours is better than most, but it's grown into a monster that can't be contained.
Hillary would have made a much better president than Obama but who would not have, with the possible exception of Joe Biden? What successes can Hillary claim as Secretary of State? I can honestly not think of any but I am not sure how much her failures from Iran to North Korea to Libya to Egypt, etc., are her doing and how many are just the result of executing Obama's foreign policy.
I wouldn't put all of those "failures" solely on her Hoot...

She's not afraid to jack whoever screws with us up, she's not a liar, and I think she puts our country first. That's more than I can say for alot of other people that are considered more-qualified, on both sides.
vundy33 Wrote:I wouldn't put all of those "failures" solely on her Hoot...

She's not afraid to jack whoever screws with us up, she's not a liar, and I think she puts our country first. That's more than I can say for alot of other people that are considered more-qualified, on both sides.
Hillary is a world class liar, Vundy. You are probably too young to remember some of the whoppers she told while she was first lady. She is the only First Lady ever called to testify before a grand jury, after the Rose Law firm billing records mysteriously appeared in the White House residence. I view her as a smart but very dishonest lawyer but she would not be our first president who fit that description.

I am not putting all of Hillary's failures on her. I think that it would be impossible to be an effective Secretary of State while working for Obama, but my point is that there are not many positive foreign policy accomplishments that she can point to and claim credit for. I think that she is much smarter and more competent than Obama but if she runs for president based on her record over the past 4 years, I think she would spend more time defending that record than bragging about it. She will run the same kind of negative campaign to distract from the Obama administration's foreign policy record in 2016 as Obama is running against Romney.
nky Wrote:so does
By Daniel Kurtzman at About.com:Thumbs:
http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/stupi...quotes.htm
:lmao:

I find it funny that you laugh at him for posting from another website when the guy above you did the same thing and you liked his post.

:truestory:
^then call him out with a link
[YOUTUBE="I'm sorry I'll stop"]oM8l3X_7Hkg[/YOUTUBE]:concentratetongue:
Hoot Gibson Wrote:Hillary is a world class liar, Vundy. You are probably too young to remember some of the whoppers she told while she was first lady. She is the only First Lady ever called to testify before a grand jury, after the Rose Law firm billing records mysteriously appeared in the White House residence. I view her as a smart but very dishonest lawyer but she would not be our first president who fit that description.

I am not putting all of Hillary's failures on her. I think that it would be impossible to be an effective Secretary of State while working for Obama, but my point is that there are not many positive foreign policy accomplishments that she can point to and claim credit for. I think that she is much smarter and more competent than Obama but if she runs for president based on her record over the past 4 years, I think she would spend more time defending that record than bragging about it. She will run the same kind of negative campaign to distract from the Obama administration's foreign policy record in 2016 as Obama is running against Romney.

I am a bit to young to remember her well, especially Pres Clinton's first term. Second, I paid attention, but I was 8-11 so I could only understand so much, lol.

I just like her. Something about her makes me think she'd be a good leader.
vundy33 Wrote:I am a bit to young to remember her well, especially Pres Clinton's first term. Second, I paid attention, but I was 8-11 so I could only understand so much, lol.

Don't listen to the morons, Vundy, study for yourself.
TheRealVille Wrote:Don't listen to the morons, Vundy, study for yourself.
Excellent advice, RV, but quite an admission on your part. :biglmao:
vundy33 Wrote:I am a bit to young to remember her well, especially Pres Clinton's first term. Second, I paid attention, but I was 8-11 so I could only understand so much, lol.

The Clinton years were the best. Study it for yourself.
TheRealVille Wrote:The Clinton years were the best. Study it for yourself.

I've studied the years as an adult, and I know them pretty well. Then First Lady Clinton just wasn't very in much, lol. I'm reading about her right now though.

I get on kicks on a certain era or person, and I read about them quite about it, haha. Things like WWII, Josef Goebbels, Gen Patton, Mitt Romney, JFK, Amelia Earheart and quite a bit more, lol. It's crazy at the sheer amount of info that's available.
vundy33 Wrote:I've studied the years as an adult, and I know them pretty well. Then First Lady Clinton just wasn't very in much, lol. I'm reading about her right now though.

I get on kicks on a certain era or person, and I read about them quite about it, haha. Things like WWII, Josef Goebbels, Gen Patton, Mitt Romney, JFK, Amelia Earheart and quite a bit more, lol. It's crazy at the sheer amount of info that's available.
Don't make your mind up about Hillary Clinton without reading some of what Dick Morris has written about her. Morris knows the Clintons as well as anybody in Washington and persuaded me that Bill Clinton was a much better president than I gave him credit for while he was in office. Morris obviously likes and respects Bill but he hates Hillary Clinton with a passion and when you read his account of his dealings with her, it is easy to understand why.

Hillary and Morris are the two people most responsible for Bill Clinton avoiding a Senate conviction following his impeachment. Hillary's contribution was ruthlessly managing the so-called "bimbo eruptions," while Morris correctly identified areas like welfare reform and the budget as politically popular items where Bill could find common ground with Republicans in Congress and keep his approval ratings high enough to survive impeachment.

While you are researching Hillary's years in the White House, pay close attention of how she reportedly treated the military members who were assigned to the Clintons like hotel bell hops. Hillary may be a very smart woman but she is a wicked one as well.

Go ahead and admit it Vund, you think she's sexy and you can hardly contain yourself.
Pages: 1 2