Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Obama did what...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just say that scientists have proven that Obama is officially to blame for the drought in Kentucky!

I knew he was against the farmers...

In other news he also fed children to lions because his secret religion told him to do so.

Oh I almost forgot...he did declare war on Iran, for weapons of mass destruction.

Ok, I am having fun at the expense of my Republican friends on here... continue back to your talking points, listen to talk radio, and watch fox news.
tvtimeout Wrote:Just say that scientists have proven that Obama is officially to blame for the drought in Kentucky!

In other news he also fed children to lions because his secret religion told him to do so.

Oh I almost forgot...he did declare war on Iran, for weapons of mass destruction.

Ok, I am having fun at the expense of my Republican friends on here... continue back to your talking points, listen to talk radio, and watch fox news.

How about humoring us a little more by stating two legitimate reasons why anyone who actually works for a living and pays income taxes should vote for Kardashian. In responding, you should check your talking points with some of the assorted fruits, nuts, misfits and oddballs working at MSNBC.
And, tvtimeout, it is only right that I post specifically rather than in generalities in regard to my reference to the MSNBC zoo. So, here's an indisputable example of each:

Fruit: Rachel Maddow (no need for explanation here)
Nut: Al Sharpton (also a proven liar and hustler)
Misfit: Joe Scarborough (claims to be a conservative Republican byt actually is the number one political prostitute.
Oddball: Where do you begin? How about the intellectual pygmy who goes by the name of "Toure"? Add the hyperactive, always nervous Chris Hayes. Stick in good old baffoon, Ed Schultz. Maybe "Leg Tingles" Matthews (the posterboy for cafeteria Catholics). Marty Bashir fits in here well. We could go on and on but you get the drift.

That, tvtimeout, is a short list of your people. With a cast like that, you don't even need to add the obviously senile Biden.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:And, tvtimeout, it is only right that I post specifically rather than in generalities in regard to my reference to the MSNBC zoo. So, here's an indisputable example of each:

Fruit: Rachel Maddow (no need for explanation here)
Nut: Al Sharpton (also a proven liar and hustler)
Misfit: Joe Scarborough (claims to be a conservative Republican byt actually is the number one political prostitute.
Oddball: Where do you begin? How about the intellectual pygmy who goes by the name of "Toure"? Add the hyperactive, always nervous Chris Hayes. Stick in good old baffoon, Ed Schultz. Maybe "Leg Tingles" Matthews (the posterboy for cafeteria Catholics). Marty Bashir fits in here well. We could go on and on but you get the drift.

That, tvtimeout, is a short list of your people. With a cast like that, you don't even need to add the obviously senile Biden.
Ed started out as a conservative on the talk show circiut ,couldn't cut it, and defected to the liberal side. Which just goes to show it's all an act by him just to earn a paycheck anyway he can.
Bob Seger Wrote:Ed started out as a conservative on the talk show circiut ,couldn't cut it, and defected to the liberal side. Which just goes to show it's all an act by him just to earn a paycheck anyway he can.

Thank you for the information. I guess that would make Schultz a political prostitute just like Joe Scarborough.
tvtimeout Wrote:Just say that scientists have proven that Obama is officially to blame for the drought in Kentucky!

You actually believe you're on a level from which to speak on here in condescending terms? Those voices in your head are now totally in charge of the control room. LOL. It must be difficult for you/you all, and yet, one would think an elementary school teacher, who works in the renewable energy industry, and who owns two businesses, should be able to afford a few trips to the shrink.
I am just speechless with what passes as information around here[YOUTUBE="Anyone seen my teleprompter?"]of61E1FesPU[/YOUTUBE]

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/4VWMIjIa26g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I hope that you do not teach students creative writing. What a waste of a thread.
TheRealThing Wrote:You actually believe you're on a level from which to speak on here in condescending terms? Those voices in your head are now totally in charge of the control room. LOL. It must be difficult for you/you all, and yet, one would think an elementary school teacher, who works in the renewable energy industry, and who owns two businesses, should be able to afford a few trips to the shrink.

Confusednicker:
nky Wrote:I am just speechless with what passes as information around here[YOUTUBE="Anyone seen my teleprompter?"]of61E1FesPU[/YOUTUBE]

Letterman used to show little snippets of GW back in the day when he would get tounge tied and try to make him look silly. I wonder if he will afford the same courtesy to our present dear leader?